Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

Hey sorry for bein off topics but I just visited Rustoleum's site and noticed that there's alot more colors listed for the "Stops Rust" line of paint. I've searched Home Depot, Lowes, OSH, online and this site but cant seem to find anywhere to buy these other colors like dark purple, sail blue, or carnival red. Does anyone know of any site or hardware store that I havent checked yet that carries these colors? Any help is greatly appreciated.

you should go check out osh they have a lot there i think osh hardware they only have they in the west coast tho. if not check ace hardware too.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what do you cats think about the new painters touch cans they fuckin changed the nozzle system and it sucks big time they are female caps now you can paint with them but they glog like a mothafucka.

youre just finding this out now? its been in effect for a while.

fuck ironlak for outlines.

used it with a pink dot to outline mtn stone grey, didn't cover for shit.

it mixed with the grey, which has never happened to me.

so i stopped outlining and went to do another fill to wait for it to dry, probably gave it about 3 mins,

still didnt work dammit.

it wasnt as bad with the mtn mega light blue, but i would recommend only using it for fills,

or maybe outlining straight dry paint if you have the time.

but its still great paint, ultra thick, no drips and great colors, i recommend grapefruit

its a wonderful dark purple.

whats with every rusto can i get my hands on it shits all over me until most of the preassure is gone

what do you mean shits all over you?

cause rusto has mad overspray... but if you mean its spitting out of the valve then stop trying to use new york fats cause that wont work.

Archived