Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I feel bad that post had nothing to do with spray paint....so i'll ask a question now.

I was using some kilz white primer last night, first can i'd used, figured i'd give it a try my boy says its dope...anyways, 3/4 into my fill the can just starts sputtering and misting, and finally looses all pressure...and this is still mostly full of paint. Do these cans like leak or something? I had it in the trunk of my ride for awhile with no cap in it... It was also pretty cold, but i had it in my coat and shook it up, any idea what was up?

is this like actuall graff paint or something like dulux

no waht i meant wasa few years ago there were no brands of paint made for writers.

now there are three brands that while they don't say they are made for graff writers they are quite obviously made for writers not for the dude spray painting his bike.

So i found this close out place with dollar cans, its all old plasti-kote and krilon 11oz cans. The plasti-kote is late 80's to mid 90s and the krylon 90-93. Alot of it is auto paint, like buick red and chevy blue. I've heard the pigment is different on old paint, especially krylon. They work great on the freights, but will they fade any faster? Any older heads know?

my bad i thought it didnt go through.... anyways shut the fuck up trip donavin why cant u niggas just look and shut up... all da tyme u gotta fucken open your pussy lips lyke a bitch.. dats bithc shyt nigga if u wanna do sumthn(which u really cant do) dan fuckn do it. fuck dis internet shyt talkin

and i was askin kuz i don wanna spend n.e money if it aint good

my bad i thought it didnt go through.... anyways shut the fuck up trip donavin why cant u niggas just look and shut up... all da tyme u gotta fucken open your pussy lips lyke a bitch.. dats bithc shyt nigga if u wanna do sumthn(which u really cant do) dan fuckn do it. fuck dis internet shyt talkin

and i was askin kuz i don wanna spend n.e money if it aint good

kid learn to spell and if you haven't noticed every type of paint has its application (drips, flare, fades, ect.) and a lot of other people know how to use each paint a different way so grab a can, spend the $3 and try it, if you can't buy it rack it don't be a pussy. And make sure you stop skipping your english class because you should learn how to spell before you try to write on a wall...... Cans don't come with spell check.:lol:

niggah graffiti dont have to b spelled right.. and what? u gotta guard your bitch?? naw i m koo offa racking shyt i kan actually afford it. broke ass niggaz aint got shyt on me. go rack yo self sum toilet papr and wipe your bitchez ass niggah!!!

Ok the little faggot can afford the paint unlike us poor niggas yet he doesn't want to "waste" three dollars to try it out.

What a weenie.

Anyways, yes kills is good.

If you have average to good can control (which i doubt you do JOSIR) then you can make super skinny lines.

But the colors i used do NOT cover over Krylon UFB for sure.

But they will cover on a regular wall really well.

Basically what im saying is they're are great as main fill colors.

And no drips if you know what you're doing.

Definately good schtuff and good colors (their light green is great as are their other lighter colors.)

Only real negatives are the non interchangeable tips (although they have a pretty good stock) and not a huge color selection.

I've held your hand long enough so don't even think about talking crap.

I just did you a favor.

NIGGA

Archived