Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

let me put it this way. buying paint is all good if you have mad money, and its undertood that whatever you paint WILL be buffed, dissed, gone over, etc... with racking, there's more freedom cuz the paint didnt cost you shit. I mean do you really wanna spend up to $15 to paint a piece that could possibly be gone before you even get flicks? No. Do you want to pay that money and then get arrested and pay court fines? no. if you get the chance, snatch up that paint like a cup of hot gravy.. word

damn yo! i need to get wit some fuckin vandals i just started to get into this graff game n shit n i got no one to go bombin wit or rackin wit no one to teach me how it iz and shit ..:confused:

am serious bout this graff but i need people to wacth my back for me

don't try meeting them on here bad. Good chance you might get set up by some pigs just meet em on the streets

voicemail unibomber,

you sound like a retarded 12 year old.

phc was saying that only art-ish stores sell it, and those dont have self check-out.

and on top of that, if they did, they wouldnt sell color place.

and on top of that, if you think you just found out a new way to get cheaper paint,

you are even more retarded.

i doubt you are old enough to buy paint anyways.

voicemail unibomber,

you sound like a retarded 12 year old.

phc was saying that only art-ish stores sell it, and those dont have self check-out.

and on top of that, if they did, they wouldnt sell color place.

and on top of that, if you think you just found out a new way to get cheaper paint,

you are even more retarded.

i doubt you are old enough to buy paint anyways.

oh thank you captain obvious.... Hense the word RUSTO cheaper not plutonium g I said plutonium g is a good paint... I don't have to prove anything on here thats what the streets are for keep up your internet bad ass persona. Maybe one day you can be as cool as your World of Warcraft character. Yeah and I am old enough to buy paint are you old enough to get rid of your training bra:lol:

anyone? How much is it per can anyway?

Nightcrawler

I used it on the weekend just one can the Periwinkle Blue and it's dope!

I'd still go ironlak over it but it's such a nice colour

I can't give you an exact price but if there is a crockers paint near you they were selling it for $6.00

I used it for an outline and it was great nice and thick , low pressure and come with a good nozzle like ironlak.

colour range is pretty small but.

Wierd how three years ago there were no ozzy paints out there barring dulux and now there are three brands competeing for the graff dolllar... how times change

aight so this is a random post but i have to express some amazement...ive always just used wahtever paint i could find. usually ends up bein shit, color place, ace paint, osh paint, shitty male rusto cans, etc. im not complaining cause ive found my fair share of cans so its coo, its just that i never knew what i was missing from using other cans.

someone wanted me to do a sign and got a few cans of montana today. DAMN! it was like having a totally different thing in my hands. im def glad that i learned to get decent can control with shit cans cause it was butter with montana.

that was just a sort of epiphany i had today. so to all the dumb toys buyin montana, dont be fukn stupid, dont waste time and money. get good with regular paint, dont spoil yourself and youll be rewarded later...wow that sounded like some stupid ass fable with a moral and all, whatever...i felt like sharing. now you can rip on me for sharing...

Nightcrawler

I used it on the weekend just one can the Periwinkle Blue and it's dope!

I'd still go ironlak over it but it's such a nice colour

I can't give you an exact price but if there is a crockers paint near you they were selling it for $6.00

I used it for an outline and it was great nice and thick , low pressure and come with a good nozzle like ironlak.

colour range is pretty small but.

Wierd how three years ago there were no ozzy paints out there barring dulux and now there are three brands competeing for the graff dolllar... how times change

is this like actuall graff paint or something like dulux

don't try meeting them on here bad. Good chance you might get set up by some pigs just meet em on the streets

hahahahhaaaaaaa, i think you were addressing one of the pigs you were talkin bout...hahaha "iz" "vandals!"...hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

phc, thank you for the fag comment. i love how the most homophobic people kill themselves and try so hard to not be gay, and all they do is end up lookin gay. example (and i love biggie, i dont mean to diss him) heres a biggie line "girl i like you so much, ill suck your daddys dick" or something like that.

stop bein a five year old and get over this homophobia shit. all the kids say "fag" now in the same way that they used to be like "otrs are dope", they just jump on a trend. then someone came around and took their asses off the dicks they were sittin on...i guess im a hypocrit too cause all this is comin from a guy who listens to jedi mind and immortal tech, but i thought id be a good fag and share and get the info out there. and if it makes you people with the maturity level of 10 year olds feel better to call me fag even though im straight, ill welcome it...have a fuckin great day...

and of course, no beef, cause its all love with "fags" like me...

ANY1 EVER TRY THE VALSPAR PAINT CANS THEY SELL AT LOEWS.. ITS THE SAME PRICE AS PAINTER TOUCH I THINK IT WAS $3 AND SOME CHANGE.. IS IT ANY GOOD?? THE TOP LOOKED KIND OF HARD TO TAKE OFF I THINK IT HAD THAT KEY HOLE SHIT..BUT HOW IS THE QUAILTY OF PAINT??

Archived