Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

yea it is shaped like the wierd killz cans that spray upside down.(wich i find just great for outlines or stylys)

but it has a femail falve.

they say it has a pleasant odor.the ppl over at google are doing amazing things, i guess you can just type in key words and it goes out and finds anything on the wed that has those key words.pritty wild i know.(just playin, i may not be a viggie but i try to be beef free)

http://pluton.ldmi.net/english_content.htm

i think it's pritty safe to say spray paint has hit a peak for now at least,i dont think any kind of new paint is gunna be that much better than what we now have.maybe 98cent montana but i think thats about it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one thing I dont understand is why people are on here asking about certain rusto brands, krylon, painters touch, anyting you can go in the store and get, you need to find out about yourself, seems to me only things worth asking about are paints you have to order

Fucking internet

yo this been fuckin wit my mind .i wanna buy cans but if i buy cans dose that make me a kinda of a toy cuz i'll buy them instead of racking them ?

need advice

you're a toy just for asking that.

dont confide in the internet, thats the first stage of failing life.

Archived