Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This link is shit good for cheap paints in england/europe if you have problems getting them. They got all good brands of everything plus random cans for nothing, postage isnt too bad to anywhere- especially if u buy a bunch to even it out. Hope this helps some guys in england having trouble like me..

p_BJB504-d.jpg

i just got some of these for free. are they even worth using?

try them for highlights with a good cap

You guys should check out Montana Alien, if you've seen them the cans are small but they cover about 15% more area than a regular can. I can do most of a one color fill piece with one can. The caps that come with them are very good pressure caps but they clog really easy, you can use a NY fat to get pretty much whatever thickness you want; starting with a quarter width to 5 inches or so. cop that shit if you got the money.

you can also fit two in a pants pocket easy :)

my my music hits me so hard makes me say o my lord thank u 4 blesing me with the mind to rime in a 2 hype beat fills goo like you no u get down super dope homeboy from the o town whos known as such and this is the beat you cant touch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------im board as fuck cant bomb i have no caps left

Re: what caps work with what

well, graf orlok mentioned posting some shit such as, what caps work with what, so i decided to make a list of my findings. if you got anything to add or correct, please do.

----------------------------

-Krylon

german outlines

ny thins

ny fats

german bluedots

german blackdots

german greydots

german orangedot fats

german jumbos

-Rusto

german outlines (some cans, others they screw up)

ny thins

rusto fats

-Montana

german outlines

german bluedots

german blackdots

german orangedot fats

german jumbos

hope this helps

well, all german caps work on montana, and the NY caps.

except the alien paint, too low pressure and clogs caps easily, just use the cap it comes with for alien

The other day I tried some cheapo paint called "quick color"

the was jsut a can of black and for $2 a pop it was pretty decent.

Covered okay.

It skipped a bit but rusto skips too.

It worked with both NY Fats and Rusto fats,

I might be using this to bomb now.

every time i use rusto it always skips. that why i stick to german or spanish paint. i never have problems with them.

plus the stock rusto caps clog easy, and when you're in the middle of a tag and thats the only cap, you cant just leave it, so i un-clog the cap with my mouth. tastes bad, but you can spit it out. the trick is to blow, not suck (i can feel some straight up perv comments on that one) and if you do it right you dont get any paint in your mouth, but a little on your lips.

im going to repost this in the caps sooperthread, cuz thats where it should go.

Archived