Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

0403070001ms4.jpg

the furure of rusto.

thats is really fucking gay.

if you wanted to, someone was saying that because of the change they couldnt use their fave colors, you could try can transfers. it would prolly be a pain in the ass though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^

this is kinda common sense...but since pretty much every single spray can that i see at wal-mart (hairspray, bodyspray, etc.) has female caps,

you could see which ones spray fat lines and which ones spray thinner lines and jus take those caps.

this isnt rocket science, you dont have to buy all jur CaPz off da InTrAwEbS.

geez loiuse kiddos use your brains.

1. someone some were sells male caps i think it montana{spanish}

2. some hairspray and other male cans have wide or small dicks and the caps might not fit on the paint cans

3. whats that german montana cans called spider what do they do it says "an inivative can desing for tagging it crates a special spider affect" what is this spider affect can anyone post pics or discribe it plz

1. someone some were sells male caps i think it montana{spanish}

they do sell female caps. however theyre caps only fit montana classic and specific alien cans that are male valve. not AA or any other rusto brand. THEY WONT WORK

dosent say only for mtn it just says works great with "Skinny Classic Cap White with Green dot, for Male valve cans. Works great on MTN Classic cans."

3. whats that german montana cans called spider what do they do it says "an inivative can desing for tagging it crates a special spider affect" what is this spider affect can anyone post pics or discribe it plz

If the spiders with ink are the same as paint, then it'd just leave a string of paint from one spot to another.

aye how many mL in a standard can of paint is it 200?

Being a bit more specific will help you to getting more precise answers.

Such as: What brand is the can?

And I'm just going to go out on a hunch here and assume that it says it on the can if you look at it. Atleast most do.

it creates a threaded web kinda effect

It's neat, but it looks like pubic hair.

dosent say only for mtn it just says works great with "Skinny Classic Cap White with Green dot, for Male valve cans. Works great on MTN Classic cans."

trust me, it may not say it but try and throw a mtn cap on AA and see what happens

^^^first were you get $1 rusto second kilz is the shit you dont even have to change the cap just push down a little and gat thin lines push down harder get fat lines

u take wall mart stickers of the doller cans and put them on rustos

well 1st wered u get the pick i searched Google

2nd it looks like a flat chisel tip that is crappy

EDIT: ooh ya with that scam do u go to self check out or the real register cuz i think the mexican people will notice when it say color place and its rusto

Archived