Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i guess what i was trying to say was, colorplace trumps kylon in quality, but not in range of colors.

youve gotta be kiddin me.

color place is horrible compared to krylon.

the only good color place color is silver.

krylons ultra flat black is really good (smells good too) and its flat white is pretty good too.

not sayin its the best, but compared to color place its great.

and its 50 cents less than rusto :cool:

i dunno man, all the krylon ive used is shit. it only covers well on painted surfaces. colorplace covers on painted and non-painted shit. shit, i've had dollar store cans that cover better than krylon. i only use krylon for outlines and stencils. the thinness of it doesnt fuck up stencils and dries relatively quick. the flat colors, that is.

no, i mean which brand? colorpace or krylon. cuz i popped a kry and a color, both had glass balls. so did rusto. and dollar general paint.

the internet says color place has metal mixxers...i thnk i got the site...........................

........http://www.expotv.com/videos//ColorPlace_Fast_Dry_Spray_Paint_review/6880/..........this hippy/nerd guy says it at the end even demonstrates!!

i would like to try krylon or rusto, but where i live theres only montana and some german paint that costs twice as montana and is horrible:)

Why would you want to try krylon and/or rusto when they sell mtn where you live??

PS: But for a solid answer, krylon sucks, stick with rusto between those two.

mann u know wat i meant, his freakin inks are like $20.00 for some montana ink, shit sucks too.

those markers drip like crazy.

i've seen the stompdown writers use them, dougone and surgen general.

they are mad.

hit up the youtube

Archived