Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a guy i used to paint with a while ago and he used to steal paint all the time from B&Q (a chain hardware store in the uk) and he tried to steal like a crate of paint and got totally busted and got like 3 months in jail haha.

but that didnt deter him from rackin when he got out lol

kid i used to run w/ a few years ago walked right out the emerg exit of H.Depot w/ a full cart tall rusto silver, black & white. dumped it into the back of the car and bounced no questions asked.

i honestly feel i'm too old for the racking game nowadays but markers and art store shit i'm not paying for. woodcrafts and paintstick markers are getting lifted easy. been painting for a good number of yrs now and this is the first time i've bought pro cans. loving alien so far still have a lot to learn and experiment with

naghampa incase you didnt notice there is a whole (great but rather tired) thread dedicated to ironlak.

im sure you have some knowledge but im also sure there are people out there more knowledgable that you when it comes to ironlak. Including the member 'Ironlak' Who happens to work for the company.

Archived