VeryApe

MrOzArK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I fucking hate writers that just do it to fuck things up....shut up

ohh no, please dont hate me

pleaseeeeee . . .

no matter how nice sumthing is, to the police it is always "shit just fucked up". thats all that matters to me. sure my shit may be ugly, but its my shit and your opinions.

that R looks bitten from rei and didnt goner do that fill before?

my man....everyone including me has done a fill like that.

what the fuck is wrong with you kids?

maybe we should start a childrens section so you guys can argue about writers who arent even on the radar without bothering the rest of us.

^^^ scuse me but is this guy from VA???

i dunno but to me there are an INFINITE number of fillins to do that have not been done yet.

If it was unintentional then i guess it is forgiveable, but niggas need to think . . .

if he seen it before and stole the idea then that shit is disgusting to me, but i'll never know, and i don't really care, that shit is luke warm . . .

who gives . . .

do your own thang . . . even if people are toys it shouldnt mean shit to a "king".

the market is flooded with kids they are dumb but its str8 cus they keep the police distracted.

^^^ scuse me but is this guy from VA???

i dunno but to me there are an INFINITE number of fillins to do that have not been done yet.

If it was unintentional then i guess it is forgiveable, but niggas need to think . . .

if he seen it before and stole the idea then that shit is disgusting to me, but i'll never know, and i don't really care, that shit is luke warm . . .

who gives . . .

do your own thang . . . even if people are toys it shouldnt mean shit to a "king".

the market is flooded with kids they are dumb but its str8 cus they keep the police distracted.

Archived