VeryApe

MrOzArK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah word! i dare you to test me son.

shut the fuck up faggot. if you knew your head from your ass you would know that PH gets nationwide recognition and if you ever stepped foot in a trainyard youd probably see his shit more than likely. stop tryin to be cute, no one wants to hear it...

Anyone know where i can purchase spray paint can tips in Virginia?

:D :D :D :D do your homework boy. caps are free just like everything else if u want it to be. ny fats and skinnies, rusto fats, blue dot rusto fats, man all that shit. just rack em off other cans or order em online. easy as pie 3.14.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Aight' date=' whatever....anyone else know where i can cop some German thin tips in Virginia.[/quote']

on the good ol' net my friend. do u got some euro cans or something... i dont think they sell montana or belton or any of that super molotow round these parts... no sireee i dont reckon they do. not to my knowledge atleast and if they do, than thats probably the place to find the caps that fit those cans.:D :D

on the good ol' net my friend. do u got some euro cans or something... i dont think they sell montana or belton or any of that super molotow round these parts... no sireee i dont reckon they do. not to my knowledge atleast and if they do' date=' than thats probably the place to find the caps that fit those cans.:D :D[/quote']

Peace Internet Toy,

I copped some thin caps yesterday from some tire cleaner...I bought some flea spray too...they have a phat spray style. I just did a piece too, it looks like Cope2...only better. I'll post when it get a chance (i'm tagging in my book right now)-----i've been practicing my "philly wicket styles"----fucking butter baby...

Peace y'all....

Peace Internet Toy,

I copped some thin caps yesterday from some tire cleaner...I bought some flea spray too...they have a phat spray style. I just did a piece too, it looks like Cope2...only better. I'll post when it get a chance (i'm tagging in my book right now)-----i've been practicing my "philly wicket styles"----fucking butter baby...

Peace y'all....

FAG.

shut the fuck up faggot. if you knew your head from your ass you would know that PH gets nationwide recognition and if you ever stepped foot in a trainyard youd probably see his shit more than likely. stop tryin to be cute' date=' no one wants to hear it...[/quote']

hey internet toy.....you are a gay. you have heard of me cause im running shit in the yards right now. i do so many freights that i sometimes do pieces on top of the trains. you are such a fag.

yo salt. i think we're just gonna have to show these virginia fags whos really taking over. you should bust out with those wikets you just learned. they dont even know that i was the first one to do fire extinguisher tags.

Archived