VeryApe

MrOzArK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peace, less shhhtt talking more flix!

Those Sent to tags are banging...I pretty much invented that style though, you must have seen my flics somewhere. It's all good, i ain't M.A.D. at cha...I got mad flix, I keep them in a shoe box, it's a Nike shoe box. Tight, right?

Ima drop my flics soon, get reddi 4 some FIYAH BABY!!

I have bout 30 flix, i can't resize them, anyone wanna help me out? They gonna be BIG! But..then Ya'll can zoom in and see the advanced techniquies i use for spray paint blends and warp angles on my throwups...

Aight..Salt of the Earth..

shut the fuck up salt

Cosby, What the F%^@ is your problem, i get on diss forum and you constantly test me...:confused:

I get da feeling most peeps on here like my posts...Guess you stand alone homie. Taste the Salt baby!!! :( :mad: :p :mad: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek:

Homie, this is dumb...I seen those flix you posted some time ago...It looks like a style i invented...you got nothing on salt. Don't hate the salt playa...

most posts?

i havnt seen any pics from you

Just wait, they comming baby! When i figure out how to use this camera i'm postin' all 30 of them...Hey Cosb, don't bite my flavors.

most posts?

and you thought that a soldier from the civil war started graffiti

Bill Cosbiter, I never said that really...Taki (a writer from NY) started graffiti...I've always known that. Do the math my brother. General Salt was a big influence on Taki 182...

The universal wisdom of mind elevation conquers ignorance. Read these words Cosbiter..find peace.

Homie, this is dumb...I seen those flix you posted some time ago...It looks like a style i invented...you got nothing on salt. Don't hate the salt playa...

i havnt even posted pics

just shut up already

you say g. salt invented it

then you say g. salt was a influence

MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah

im not your homie you dont know me

Archived