VeryApe

MrOzArK

:huh2: dark horse will be the one gettin smashed. just to put it out there. and obviously mr. almighty bumpmaker-aka the biggest fucking dork on this site who probably checks this thread as soon as he takes a lunch break, if he has a job, and posts some old flicks so people think he is super cool-does talk internet shit and its appearant in reading this thread.

Just listen to what the General tso said above. im not hatin, just exposing the truth to some kids/dunnies/dudes/everything with isms. sorry if any feelings were hurt. theres enough dick ridin going on in this thread that even my own dick feels a bit chapped. and i doubt too many people on this thread even like me.:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a fucking loser..did you come here

just to hide behind your computer and talk shit?

I came up here to see graff from around the

world and to share my pictures..of ALL va writers..

I don't hate on nobody..whats the fucking deal?\

this is the last time i will comment on this subject..

I'm not that hard to find.....

well..gotta get back to work..you ever notice how

your lunch break flies by?

what kind of cornball calls someone a cornball, cornball?

blah blah blah... I just saw an Ebay piece up high on a bridge in Portland, Oregon. Didn't have a camera though. I'll see if I can get a pic of that before I leave. Please quit bullshitting everybody... its really boring...

YoU aInT mY dAdDy BiTcH!:mad:

lol

not at all trying to be cornballish , although on the computer it seems so easily done.......

can anyone here on this thread post some CHEW(y) peices/frieghts . I would like to see

If they are all the same , think about it . are you refering to style ... repetition... i see flicks from BIG WRITERS in your neighborhood got big doing the same peice over and over again

just a few changes in color , arrows added in , differrent bubbles,

COMEON MAn ........

you have to at least agree with me on that note..

PS. if it was up to you i wouldnt be in dst .............. HMMmm GOod thing then huh..

hahahahahahahahahahahahahloserhahahahahahahahahahaha......

:king: :king: post some CHEWY shit... havent you posted enough of your own shit already. the world has seen nearly every one of your pieces between the freights you post on brickslayers and the walls you post on metalheads. you come on MAN. yeah alot of people get up with alot of the same lookin shit but that dont flex much skill. i mean you do 3/4 of your shit on a peice of wood. maybe i should open up a WOODSLAYERS thread just for you and your army of DICKtrickle riders. and also the BERGUNDY horse wil be the one gettin smashed in whatever way you meant that shit. dont get caught out there kids/dunnies/bros/skeisms..... ill be the one splitting lungs with blood and thunder and with broken oars you white whales...

on another note... good to see Fox Mulder is still alive and well. let him teach you some shit... hes got mad knowledge of history...

P.S. my private message thing wont open the page so i couldnt read your message. if its about flixs just let me know somehow on this page.:king: :king:

god , why dont you just call the cops and tell them your adress you fucking moron. how clever to let it be known where you type messages at, even if its at the library. i think you just clearly defined for any reader on this thread the true definition of an internet toy. you think i didnt know it was red1 all along. Dark Red= bergundy, hence the bergundy horse i mentioned above. fuckin newjacks