VeryApe

MrOzArK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:king2: do any of you kids put in work out there or are those blisters on your fingers from your keyboards? i still dont understand this so called "OVERRATED"... i thought overrated meant that something gets more credit than it is due or worthy of. it seems that your knowledge of graff is about as extensive as your use of vocabulary.....:biglaugh:

blisters are from the keyboard for sure

no one on this whole site even paints...

..we are all just a bunch of wanna-be tagger graffers

that damn Mark Ecko video game influenced me so much

where do you find time to take fliks ???? i mean, between being a fucking dork and ridin chewys nuts? chewy sucks , posts his own shit , what real writer does that??? you see one chew piece you seen em all...stampin ass bitch! if it was up to me i would boot that ass out of dst!:D

where do you find time to take fliks ???? i mean' date=' between being a fucking dork and ridin chewys nuts? chewy sucks , posts his own shit , what real writer does that??? you see one chew piece you seen em all...stampin ass bitch! if it was up to me i would boot that ass out of dst!:D[/quote']

Pretty big words for an internet toy!

where do you find time to take fliks ???? i mean' date=' between being a fucking dork and ridin chewys nuts? chewy sucks , posts his own shit , what real writer does that??? you see one chew piece you seen em all...stampin ass bitch! if it was up to me i would boot that ass out of dst!:D[/quote']

^^ you are a bitch ... that will get smashed ...