BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by cusihateu@Dec 7 2004, 11:26 PM

just out of curiosity who was the first to start painting freight trains in bmore back in the day?

I probably the wrong person to answer

I think that dude Arek did a few in the late 80's or 90's

But i dont think they caught on in my opinion till the early 90's

when Eko, Wild & Jase started to pump them out.. shortly after Con, Super and others .. But who knows

There used to be some scrap Coal freights (I say scrap cuz they didnt move for 2 years) laid up next to the MTA yard back in 85-86. People hit them cause you could see them from the subway train. I know Jamone had one with color and Others I dont remember. . I heard rumors Rank did some fr8's (1?) after that, at least I know he lost his leg to one. Arek and Ander started going to Brooklyn around 91-92 to do some old passenger trains that were laid up there with the freights you could see from the bridge. After the passenger trains were filled up which only took two times?? The freights were on.. The firsts were Arek, Jase, Felon and Evade, After that was Cha (aka) High, eko, wild and there were others. After that Jase & High pioneered 70% of the spots that still exist today and alot that dont... -Additions welcome, as memories fade, and storys get stretched over the years...

HAHAHA FUCK KOS AN FCR>>>Look where all your fame got ya...DUMB FUCK...THEY GOT YA LOCKED UP...THEY WONT LET YOU OUT...OH YEAH ITS FUNNY HOW THIS WEB SITE HAS A LINK TO ANTI GRAF SHIT THAST SPEAKS IN DETAIL ABOUT APES AND HIS PAST...THIS WEB SHIT GOT THE SUCKA LOCKED DOWN...WHO IN THEY RIGHT MIND BOMBS IN HARFORD COUNTY ANYWAY...

Originally posted by Dr. Jekyl@Dec 8 2004, 02:57 PM

HAHAHA FUCK KOS AN FCR>>>Look where all your fame got ya...DUMB FUCK...THEY GOT YA LOCKED UP...THEY WONT LET YOU OUT...OH YEAH ITS FUNNY HOW THIS WEB SITE HAS A LINK TO ANTI GRAF SHIT THAST SPEAKS IN DETAIL ABOUT APES AND HIS PAST...THIS WEB SHIT GOT THE SUCKA LOCKED DOWN...WHO IN THEY RIGHT MIND BOMBS IN HARFORD COUNTY ANYWAY...

Excuse me?!?

^^Dude, shut the fuck up. Stay out of the baltimore thread if you dont like it then. At least you'll admit that you depend on the internet. I know I've only remember ever seeing one green box on 83 and maybe a half wall straight letter in Towson (or was that just Kurse) that you did in person. Dont get on here and talk shit to a kid thats made more than a name for himself through puttin in WORK, over some dumb red x's. you sound like little fuckin crybaby.

Archived