BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dr. Jekyl@Dec 20 2004, 08:19 PM

^^^^^

IS THAT NEW? LOOKING TIGHT>>>>YO WHATS UP WITH FOTANGO? ANY RECOMMENDATIONS ON WHAT WOULD BE A BETTER WAY TO POST OR ANOTHER SERVER>>>PREFERABLY FREE...GOT SOME PICS TO POST SOME OLD BEEN SEEN BUT ANY WAY....HOLLA

werent you just dissing them?

and use photobucket.com or photodump instead of fotango

Originally posted by type R+Dec 21 2004, 02:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (type R - Dec 21 2004, 02:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Jekyl@Dec 20 2004, 08:19 PM

^^^^^

IS THAT NEW? LOOKING TIGHT>>>>YO WHATS UP WITH FOTANGO?  ANY RECOMMENDATIONS ON WHAT WOULD BE A BETTER WAY TO POST OR ANOTHER SERVER>>>PREFERABLY FREE...GOT SOME PICS TO POST SOME OLD BEEN SEEN BUT ANY WAY....HOLLA

werent you just dissing them?

and use photobucket.com or photodump instead of fotango

[/b]

Ever notice how most of the people that diss the shit out of other people change their tune alot and eventually try to kiss and make up for no reason? Puzzling, isn't it?

Thats one thing you gotta give to Koma. I could be wrong, but I've never personally seen him on the net, or heard of him giving compliments to people he dissed, or trying to kiss their ass, he just is who he is.

On a side note, I think the proper punishment for whoever dissed the Hall of Fame, would be to cut off all four fingers on each hand, so that they walk around giving everybody 2 thumbs up. Show them how it could feel to go around spreading a little positivity instead of so much hate.

...If you been in the game long enough youd know that shit happens like that sometimes...AMER dissed me first of alll I wasnt trying to beef with them...So we squashed it...so shut the fuck up....If you fucking knew better youd know that KOMA is the most likely candidate to have bombed the hall of FAME...I know many more peole that know him and I ve bombed with him before..(DBK HEADS WERE THE ORIGINAL IRS CREW...Where do you think KOMA got his throw UP)...Before you were even writing...So get a fucking grip man...I dont know what your problem is but you have a fucked up attitude....everytime I got something to say you run your fucking mouth about that shit.....I aint beefing wiht BS, and I got no beef with you so take the sarcasm some where else....I was beefing with KOMA in the first place cause DBK came to the conclusion that IRS dissed the HALL of FAME...jut tlike they been doggin shit in SF and DC, hmmmmmm makes you think, You see I love BMORE and the GRAF and after 11 years of writing I think I know better than your ass whats up....so we went out and dogged some of there shit.....Point blank....So we back our shit up...So basically were on the some page man...But if you think some one else dissed the hall of fame fuck it....Really your a hypocrite..... I was backing you guys up however I could when NSF was beefing wih these cats but yo instead uf giving me props here you are giving props to KOMA and irs...what the fuck !!!talk about flipping the script and kissing the ass of those you were beefing with...Whatever man....Thats how KOS did BONK, Nigga fought for them and next thing you know they putting these heads down.......I think thats fucked up but hey I dont really care....And EMOH yeah that shit was like early this summer...Whats the fucking Yall niggas some fucking cry babys...Thanks for the advise on the web site though....

Oh yeah why dont you post some pics or some shit....Aint no one in here even gabbing and starting shit so why fucking start...Look at how you tried to carry SIEK....OVER some dumb shit that he was joking about...GOD DAMN you need to chill bro........By the way SIEK put in a lot of work in BMORE and DC...And is a member of PA....so fucking relax.......His skills are top notch and hes getting down in the MECCA of graf for real.....See the shit is more complicated than you think dog....But youd of have to been around for the last decade to know!!!!!

On another note....Regardless of if you have beef with some one writing, if the shit looks good it looks good and as far as I know its all good with BS,,,,Like FCR they doggeed ny man BONKS shit next to mine but i aint beefing with them... SHIT APES is KING....the DUDE bombed more in BMORE than I probably ever will...And it sucks that the fool went down but BMORE is small and the guy goes BIG TIME so shit will catch up with you...It sucks but maybe if more heads were bombing so much of the authourities atention wouldnt of been on this guy.....But yo I gots a right to be pissed of about him dissing my man....but for real the Nigga deserved it...OH WElll...Peace to all the BMORE writers....And type R No diss to KOS but they dogged his shit too, but that aint got anything to do with you or me really so when I was saying fuck KOS its directed at certain people...I guess I should just be happy they aint dog my shit....HAHAHA.....

Originally posted by Dr. Jekyl@Dec 21 2004, 11:10 AM

...so shut the fuck up....

Bad choice of words.

I dont know Koma or like the dude or anything, cuz I dont know shit about him personally. I respect the fact that when he disses shit, he has the balls to leave his name. I dont think he dissed the hall of fame, because it looks like everytime he disses shit, he's proud to do it, and wants people to know it was him. personally I think dissing is some wack pussy shit for the most part, but I respect it for what it is.

I didnt say shit to Siek until he bitched about it twice (scroll back), therfor its hard for me to believe it was sarcasm. I could be wrong, but I doubt it. RobJ is my fam, and you disrespect him, you're disrespecting me.

That shit is funny....Yo Trouble on Ya System...YA man ROBJ was at my crib the other day....You act like a fucking snake for real dog...Dont know exactly what the fuck your problem is but we can settle it however you want....You always been cool with me but ya wanna act funny then be a hoor if ya want!

Archived