BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you really shutmedown cause you don't even realize i was being sarcastic. don't take it to heart bro. i'm obviously not the one catching feelings. i'm not gonna get into this internet beef cause it's retarted. if you feel the need to pull my card that's on you too. i put in work probly way before you even heard of graff and you can make more comments but i'm gonna leave it at this. it's just funny that anyone would get so upset that i made a remark about internet flix being visible.

Originally posted by SHUTMDOWN@Dec 10 2004, 10:03 PM

grmp-old-men.jpg

rolln: "heh, *weez* remember when we didnt have to be carried in the yard!"

*mutual weezing laughter followed by coughs and gasps for air*

arekshun: "shiiiiiit, remember stock caps??"

Yeah, I have to laugh.... But check out how Arekshun is "reading" Blacktail and benching at the same time.

Those old pieces are bangin...DC heads used piecing caps and fat caps in the ealy 90's...I think the first time I picked up a can was in 92 and we was picking caps off of crystal clears but heads like DAH RUST and CYCLE were getting down real nice on the redline and hall of fame, They had that shop on U st that sold all kinds of GRAFsupplies....But for real the walls were nothing as wild or awesome as BMORE...BMORE had originality and roots...Just curious if any one knows or would comment on how DC writers and BMORE writers first hooked up...JASE definitly crushed shit in DC in the MID 90's.That ace of spaid piece near the FA tunnel on the redline/amtrack line was the tightest piece up...

LINUX IS THE SHIT....FREE SOFTWARE....BETTER THAN WINDOWS!!!