BALTIMORE

robJ

Originally posted by Dr. Jekyl@Dec 21 2004, 11:38 AM

On another note....Regardless of if you have beef with some one writing, if the shit looks good it looks good and as far as I know its all good with BS,,,,Like FCR they doggeed ny man BONKS shit next to mine but i aint beefing with them... SHIT APES is KING....the DUDE bombed more in BMORE than I probably ever will...And it sucks that the fool went down but BMORE is small and the guy goes BIG TIME so shit will catch up with you...It sucks but maybe if more heads were bombing so much of the authourities atention wouldnt of been on this guy.....But yo I gots a right to be pissed of about him dissing my man....but for real the Nigga deserved it...OH WElll...Peace to all the BMORE writers....And type R No diss to KOS but they dogged his shit too, but that aint got anything to do with you or me really so when I was saying fuck KOS its directed at certain people...I guess I should just be happy they aint dog my shit....HAHAHA.....

unicornbaby.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dr. Jekyl@Dec 21 2004, 11:38 AM

On another note....Regardless of if you have beef with some one writing, if the shit looks good it looks good and as far as I know its all good with BS,,,,Like FCR they doggeed ny man BONKS shit next to mine but i aint beefing with them... SHIT APES is KING....the DUDE bombed more in BMORE than I probably ever will...And it sucks that the fool went down but BMORE is small and the guy goes BIG TIME so shit will catch up with you...It sucks but maybe if more heads were bombing so much of the authourities atention wouldnt of been on this guy.....But yo I gots a right to be pissed of about him dissing my man....but for real the Nigga deserved it...OH WElll...Peace to all the BMORE writers....And type R No diss to KOS but they dogged his shit too, but that aint got anything to do with you or me really so when I was saying fuck KOS its directed at certain people...I guess I should just be happy they aint dog my shit....HAHAHA.....

first off good lookin out with that Nev...if you have anymore UW shit post it.

but for real dude...what the hell? you say fuck KOS and FCR and then fuck apes he deserved it, then say you respect him. and you say "i gots a right to be pissed off about him dissing my man"...i was beefing with bonk before i painted with you. then you start painting with him for some reason. so hell yeah i dogged his shit, fuck him. he started dissing ME for no reason.

ME: yo, me and this dude BONK have been dissing each other for a long time

YOU: oh word

two weeks later...BONK and KAEOS rooftops...hmmm.

bonk never had shit to do with me but for some reason felt the need to beef with me SOLELY because i was in kos. using that retard logic, i should take out all of KSW and KB shit, right?

that would be rediculous..no beef, but i have to stick up for myself and my crew