MELBOURNE GRAFFITI

MG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm,

Sydney,

Perth,

Melbourne

:D

i think brsbane ranks pretty highly

"Despite police and QR crackdowns, vandals have hit 620 out of the 629 carriages in the fleet – the equivalent of a train stretching for almost 15km.

In Brisbane, 420 of the 429 carriages in the Citytrain fleet had been tagged, with murals painted on 200 of them.

from this article http://www.railpage.com.au/news-3809.htm

61 posts and not one fucken photo! Who the fuck are you cunt!

Mach has been writing for the better part of 15 years and hes

still producing shit like that, its fucking disgraceful.

what matters about what my post count is? pfft are you one of them shit cunts in melb who try claim a yard? bahahaha your beyond a joke mate, he hasnt been writing for 15 yrs..lol the fuk you get that from. jealousy always occurs in the train scene, esp if someone better is doing more. disgrace? im sure that galve is better then the other sets on that train which was only 10-12 mins. mach has always had burners run in sydney and in bris, and from what i got sent his done burners in melb. get over yourself.

3/30 runners, spewin all the shit panels run, seen absolutely horrendous panels lately but also burners which dont run. seems like no one is 'holding' the trains down there

ye thats the shit panels flicked by the net warriors who post their stuff that actually makes the net....most people keep flicks to them selves.

and as for the QR iv'e been to brisbane and seen for myself it is a good scene but sydney and perth are rubbish for panels melb and brissy are the only city's producing half decent shit at the moment but no one person or crew is holding up the rail down here, you could probably say that banos break and sens are the most frequent quality you see but thats only their stuff that runs.

ye thats the shit panels flicked by the net warriors who post their stuff that actually makes the net....most people keep flicks to them selves.

and as for the QR iv'e been to brisbane and seen for myself it is a good scene but sydney and perth are rubbish for panels melb and brissy are the only city's producing half decent shit at the moment but no one person or crew is holding up the rail down here, you could probably say that banos break and sens are the most frequent quality you see but thats only their stuff that runs.

Yea qr have some burners running, but come on mate, qld is a walk in the park. most bullshit train scene, i wouldn't even call it a trains scene, its too easy. as for melb, hard but look how many stabling areas you guys have compared to syd. sydney is not an easy city to get over.

security in a city does make a big difference and if you do panel you would know that no matter how hard or easy a train is to hit, its all about producing something to the best of your ability, and to the quickest of your ability, depending on the circumstances you find your self in example yard , lay up etc... as for Sydney i freaked out when i saw the yards its soo much different to Melbourne but then again double-decker panels look shit if their not t2b's so doesn't matter

security in a city does make a big difference and if you do panel you would know that no matter how hard or easy a train is to hit, its all about producing something to the best of your ability, and to the quickest of your ability, depending on the circumstances you find your self in example yard , lay up etc... as for Sydney i freaked out when i saw the yards its soo much different to Melbourne but then again double-decker panels look shit if their not t2b's so doesn't matter

no doubt ive always put melb at no1. burners left right centre, tracks have burners which have been up for yrs, but i guess older writers move on, paint less, melb are my fav train models in aus. sydney basically, for guys doing shit is to go big and produce quality. but when shit cunts come on the net and talk crap on what you or your mates do, what else are you gonna do but get defensive? im sure all scenes have there bunch of gronks, just 1 of them seems to be on this site talking smack about someone whos better and done more.

• 2 weeks later...

On Guard have uploaded a fat bunch of melbourne freight flicks from heaps of writers in their album here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.266560413369658.84637.212002295492137

they will be doing some videos and some other stuff soon (they have ink in giant, villian and this is it) so if you do the facebook thing then follow them on the "like" page

I would post flicks straight on here but there's over 50

• 2 weeks later...

At the airport watching the news and a story comes on about a 17 year old 'graffiti tagger' who fell to his death while bombing a bridge.

Flaming queer sitting nearby says (in queerest voice ever) 'OHMYGOD, graffiti, just like do it on a piece of paper'

Hilarious

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...