Paris Dunk SB's for that ass...

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no way, i can picture people just being like "haha why did you do that to your shoes" it looks like the speckles were drawn on with a paint marker. if i can get them for cheap i would and paint over the speckles, cuz the green sole and swoosh is nice.

Guest imported_sofarok
Originally posted by Locofanclub@Oct 21 2004, 08:00 AM

Sofa,those Nike SBs....Dare i ask how much they were in London Village? Thats why i get my trainers off ebay....Dunkles! :burn:

SB dunks retal for about £65-70...if you can find them for retail..actually its pretty easy to get them for that over here..

god, are all of you like 17?! don't you remember the 80's?! don't you remember the day you finally woke up and realized that wearing anything 'neon' was gay as fuck?!?!

this is my problem with trendy shit; the second it's no longer cool, you look like a total asshat for wearing it. the simple black and grey dunks? you could wear those forever and it would be fine. but as soon as you stick a neon pink stripe on them, they become dated as hell.

i can't fuck with all that. i'm all about timeless classic shit. blue jeans and t shirts. simple clean shoes that never go out of style.

dont get me wrong, if yall are really into all this, then more power to you, just be honest with the fact that in two years when you're neon-green 'aloha' dunks are considerd 'played out' that you'll totally jump ship and hate them just like everyone else.

seeks/[/fairweather friends]

Originally posted by seeking@Oct 21 2004, 11:10 AM

god, are all of you like 17?! don't you remember the 80's?! don't you remember the day you finally woke up and realized that wearing anything 'neon' was gay as fuck?!?!

this is my problem with trendy shit; the second it's no longer cool, you look like a total asshat for wearing it. the simple black and grey dunks? you could wear those forever and it would be fine. but as soon as you stick a neon pink stripe on them, they become dated as hell.

i can't fuck with all that. i'm all about timeless classic shit. blue jeans and t shirts. simple clean shoes that never go out of style.

dont get me wrong, if yall are really into all this, then more power to you, just be honest with the fact that in two years when you're neon-green 'aloha' dunks are considerd 'played out' that you'll totally jump ship and hate them just like everyone else.

they wont get played out, because theyre not an easily obtainable shoe in comparison to white on white air force ones. and in 2 years theyd be beat anyways.

skem

not easily obtainable is irrelivent, since most people seem to be 'collecting', not just wearing them out and getting a new pair. in two years, you'll make mad silly when you're like 'yooooo, im gonna bring out the one jawns...you know, the navy blue with the neon orange swoosh...yeah, then i'ma sport that shit with my neon orange 'surf style' pullover i got in myrtle beach in 91! hell yeah!'

umm....no.

Guest imported_sofarok

Sooner or later I think the dunk bubble will burst, its like beanie babies or star wars toys, saying that although thsome people actually wear them instead of keeping them dead stock means they mint condition pairs will become rarer and rarer…I don’t have any dunk sbs…

Originally posted by Nekro@Oct 20 2004, 07:51 PM

I swear nike could come out with neon pink and green shoes with swastikas on them and a ton of people would go bananas over them.

i was thinking of this comment the other night and though of something similar to it nike is doing. they got a bunch of elementary school kids to design skateboarding shoes for them, im not joking. the shoes they used were the fc's and angus.

Originally posted by seeking@Oct 21 2004, 03:10 PM

couldnt have said it better myself... BUT as long as folks are stuck on every pair of Dunks that come out i can find shit like the Orca air trainers for 50 bucks shipped.

Originally posted by Hank Parker+Oct 21 2004, 05:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hank Parker - Oct 21 2004, 05:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Nekro@Oct 20 2004, 11:51 PM

I swear nike could come out with neon pink and green shoes with swastikas on them and a ton of people would go bananas over them.

Shit! Where can I buy?

:king:

that would be some awesome shit though, apart from the flying swastikas...but i'd still buy em

[/b]

Almost swastikas, nike must be listening....

shang1.jpg

shang2.jpg

shang3.jpg shang4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived