Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sectr

child (dam) R.I.P.

maybe im just an asshole..or maybe im like everyone else.....if someone dies that i dont know....it doesnt effect me in anyway...<shrug>...thats just me

ohhhhhh seven.....you gonna take that smack? punked dooooown. heh. where ya been...hit the email..i got a car now we will get out.

eh...im an asshole eh? glad the word has gotten around..hey Sleep..im down to come out there sometime soon...ive gotta feed my freight fetish...you know.....by the way...dead writesr...dont rest in peace...damagers..die.

Originally posted by SafeTheBomber:

damn, how did he die?

the circumstances are not your business.

make this thread about commemorating his work.

if you do or do not admire it.. just respect it..

dont make this about rumors... drama... or personal opinions about him as a person or writer.

thankyou.

peaceloveunity

-bobby.

Damn... He was mad nice too... RIP.

------------------

Expand and Evolve

Expand your horizons, and evolve your style.

its pretty sad when you lose a graffiti family member!!!!

R.I.P. child

------------------

la familia del graffiti

seriously i understand respecting a writers work and blah blah blah...but acting like you know him and saying "its sad ot lose him" tf?

Can you not appreciate an artist's work and not wonder how the artist passed? I know it's not the business of 12oz to facilitate a forum which would provide such information, but you can't critisize someone who is interested in knowing the situation. It's natural, especially if the person inquiring is a fan of the artist's work, like myself. Rest In Power Child.

Seven, think about how you would feel if it was your friend and then sympathize. I'm not saying it has to deeply affect you, just realize that it does affect somebody. Also, recognize that he did have skills, so give due respect. I'm not trying to be a dick, just letting you know you can still have respect.

i like and respect his artwork, i was personally feelin his shit alot, and to hear that he passed away, throws stunning curiosity in my mind of how....

stop being so pesimistic about one question.

-knowledge is the only good, ignorance is the only evil.

-saukertes.

Originally posted by Mayor Bill Campbell:

Can you not appreciate an artist's work and not wonder how the artist passed? I know it's not the business of 12oz to facilitate a forum which would provide such information, but you can't critisize someone who is interested in knowing the situation. It's natural, especially if the person inquiring is a fan of the artist's work, like myself. Rest In Power Child.

thank you.

Guest Pilau Hands

why do people like to get one some, "You didn't even know him," shit? what if people did know him and are doing this for that reason? bottom line is child was a nice person who wrote graffiti. that's what we all are; people who do things. you remember the person, and what they accomplished. if you know they person, then you can speak on that from experience. if you knew his work, then you can speak on that.

everyone needs to relax

rip child

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this