NEW PIG DESTROYER

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by oner

I downloaded it, but I've only listened to it once. It didn't grab my attention as much as Prowler in the Yard on the first listen, but I'm sure I'll come to love it.

what did you download it from? I was looking on soulseek back when I was home and I couldn't find it. I'm on a Mac at school so I've only got lime wire.

goddamn,

seems like they're taking the same path Converge took- sounding like complete pussies.

what the fuck, not a single blast beat in that song. i think almost every song on 38 Counts of Battery had a blast beat or was even remotely fast. and none of the pussy singing either. fuckin shit.

^I have learned that ntier drum solo in the begining of that song....sooooo good.

as for the new one...dude...what a BIG change..as Misspantala had chatted with me befor on there last album (witch was...kind of a let down) they have been pulling some wierd stunts.

im not fealing this album...well that first song at least. did they change drummers?

the second song has a rad breakdown though.

i found some new crazy metal glass casket and psyopus...those guys tear it UP...wack

i got the soulseek with some cool shit if you want to hit me up MARWOK is my name on there

Archived