__• • 12.things Part Four • • 09.20.04 • • __

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Europe

On to number 7

GREEN

This was one of the finest lawns I have had the pleasure to chill on. At the famous Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland, this is were the students relax and have a pint or two after sweating over the books.

Guest imported_Europe

Already at number eight

FOOD

This is a double hotdog in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The bun, the butter, the ketchup and two lovely sausages. The rest on the table is just side stuff...

Guest imported_Europe

We reached number 9

DAWN

which is the category that I suggested!

This photo is from an august morning in the danish country side. Sitting there for an hour all drunk and high trying to catch the perfect flick was great...

Guest imported_Europe

Almost at the end, here comes number 11

SURPRISE

This girl had been avoiding the camera for the entire night. The party was slowing down and she was sitting looking uptight in the other direction. What better way to catch her then by the old trick of calling her name and taking the flick at the same time... Surprise... The photo ended up looking like a shapoo commercial.

Guest imported_Europe

Last entry is number 12

FUNK

A couple of tight fitting jeans I costumized for a chick one late drunken night. And no, you getting to see her in them :cool:

that was amazing Europe. I'm sure that will make PMB's day.

I get the feeling he takes it a bit personally when things to fly right away,

but then some posts are worth waiting for.

and that fencing pic... classic!

Plus you look like you're rocking 80's cut-offs. GIVE'R!

Guest imported_Europe

Thanks Key. It was fun doing this and I know PMB has put alot of effort in this thread so I hope my additions will make him a little happier.

The fencing pic is from the same bachelor party as the RUNNING flick. I dont know how I ended up with the cutoff fencing pants... Fencing was really fun and very exhausting. I would never have guessed that.

yeah....very dope europe.

I really liked how you told a bit about all the photos. I'm gonna bite that and do that to mine the next time around.

fencing is dope. I took a class in college. I kicked my suitemates ass all up and down the mat. its too bad those foils have the round ball on the end.

and yeah...the google version was in lieu of a normal bump for the poop meister.

Aww, y'all are all concerned about me. Haha. I don't mean to sound pissy, but I do get excited when I put these threads up (and disappointed when people don't contribute). So, yes, I really enjoy when everyone adds.

Speaking of ... EarMuffs, S@T@N, and Europe just tore shit up. Although I think Europe's running is the best of that bunch. I mean, a dude running while on fire is damn hard to fuck with.

Archived