Pentagon Strike aka What The Fuck Is Going On???

SHUTMDOWN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but what do we care, were not fighters, were not revolutionaries, were not survivors, were the white american people, the fat lazy spoiled white americans. as long as our neighbors are majority white, were happy with everything else, skin color before anything.

We ghettoized most of our black americans and turned our backs forever, the day will come when we radically improve our mentalities on racial superiority, or the hard way out, when politically inferior dark skinned minorities of america become populous enough to get revenge for all the hate crimes commited in our generation and our past generations.

Palestinians, Iraqis, Blacks (U.S.) , Latinos (U.S.), Chechnyans, and Iraqis, were all the same. Freedom for everybody or freedom for nobody.

stupid ass i love boxcars motherfucker, yeah i got a computer, its the equivalent of having a fucking t.v.. now a days. I dont got it bad economicaly cause im smart and slick and i make dollars out of sense. just admit that you rather have white neighbors than black neighbors cause "property value would go down" you piece of shit. YOU got it made, good ol' whiteboy, everyone loves a white kid, he does no harm, he doesnt rob people all the time, he doesnt do drugs, etc....

haha, you are such a tool. i dont care about skin color. your idiot ass obviously does.

if you live in america and you rent/own a house/apartment/trailer/whatever the fuck you are better off than most people in the world. you have no fucking room to complain about anything you fucking bitch. i am the nigger in my neighborhood. i get mean mugged by everyone for walking down the street. EVERYONE. but you know what? im not complaining.. why? because i eat every day. i am healthy. i have a computer. i have a roof over my head.

go listen to rage against the machine and die.

Originally posted by coolio

see, your a little satisfied bitch with your material shit

you have the exact same shit as me. ... you're the bitch for complaining about it.

your - belonging to

you're - conjunction of you are.

keep this in mind and you will sound like less of a moron.

*LESS of a moron.

let me fix that,

to be "just" is to not judge someone on skin color or ethnicity

and frankly, its been going on to me and my people for a long fucking time, and i can only respond by saying , "well then, fuck you too white motherfucker"

feel me? surely you fucking agree on this

Originally posted by oneeightyone

My cousin works at the pentagon, he went in there that night to get files.....the wing was sticking out of the pentagon and the wheels were next to his neighbors desk.

there was a plane.

people in the cia are forced to lie to their family.

if the wheels were next to his neighbors desk then it wouldnt have been a 747...

also, that whole area where the plane hit was under construction... your cousins desk and his neighbors desk was in the construction zone because why exactly?

Archived