Is it Halloween yet ????

RumPuncher

ok weird..

but there is a fetish i forgot what its called where you do dress up in animal suits..like mascoots and shit..and meet up with other people dressed the same..and have a huge fucking orgy.. but they get off from being in the suits..i dont get it.. but i saw a documentary on it ...forgot what its called

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by alure

ok weird..

but there is a fetish i forgot what its called where you do dress up in animal suits..like mascoots and shit..and meet up with other people dressed the same..and have a huge fucking orgy.. but they get off from being in the suits..i dont get it.. but i saw a documentary on it ...forgot what its called

this was on sex2k on mtv.. it was about furrys, but it only showed the yiffing part (only a very small number of furries actually do this) and it was all acting.

• 4 weeks later...

but there is a fetish i forgot what its called where you do dress up in animal suits.

they are called 'furries' and they scare me.

In fact, they make me despise the internet.

Before the web, if you had some twisted perversion,

you'd probably never get to meet someone else with

that same perversion, so You'd learn to ignore it and move on.

Well now the internet can introduce the most harmless furries

to some real nasty german canibals, in a chat room designed for kids.

yeah... I think the internet has been squandered.

Im going as Randy from the movie "Loverboy"...You know the Senor Pizza delivery guy that brings the extra anchoves. Or me and a few friends will be the guys from Clockwork Orange...

Its always great to dress up like an idiot!

Originally posted by stoopit

im gunaa be ROY E. MUNSON

FUCK YES.

A friend of mine is going as an emo hipster chick (He's no small guy either).

I was thinking about dressing up as the Nigga Moppa hahaha.

But no I have no ideas.

Hey Key... use the power of the force to send me a message on here... *hint hint*

ok weird..

all i wanted was to be a bear for holloween, but now i guess i'll have to settle for something else so i won't get chased down by freaks in animal costumes who want to get it on with eachother

Archived