axe 12oz about computers

T.T Boy

i know if i axe 12oz about computers, someone may be able to help me. everytime i try and sign into hotmail it closes the window. like i type my name then password and right then it just crashes everything, but every other page i log into seems fine. this computer is so fucked up with shit i may just reformat it, if yall think that would get rid of an anti hotmail virus. any ideas ninjas?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the format will get rid of a virus, but you don't want to do that unless you have to.

try the spyware removers like adaware and spybot, first, then a deep, thorough virus scan. try "panda anti-virus", they even have a free online virus scan. i'm too lazy to find the link, just google it.

you may have a trojan, virus, or a worm. some are unpredicatable in what they do to your computer. after you get rid of whatever spyware and/or virii that lie on your computer, run a good defragmentation on the ole' computer. it should speed things up.

Originally posted by meatlocker

. it's a good idea to buy anti virus software sooner or later.

yea i was looking for somthing all damn night that i didnt have to open my wallet to get. i found

this

http://www.majorgeeks.com/downloads29.html

then this

spyware doctor

i know i'll have to pay for a really good one soon though

i guess spybot is the best though

Archived