Am i wierd.....

Guest sneak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

AHHHHHHEM!

The fact that you feel weird is a symptom of a bigger problem. That problem is the fact that most men feel obligated to be or pretend to be sex craving, "horn-dogs" 24-7. If you're not out there trying as hard as you can to get laid every chance you get, people start to talk. They might even question your sexuality. Let me be the first to admit it, I don't want to have sex every hour of every day. In fact, some nights when I go out, or go to parties or even go on dates I'm just not in the mood to try and get some. You think that makes me less of a man? Fuck you! I'm 10 times the man of most of these posing fratboy type assholes that can't concieve of a higher level of though than beer- get laid- throw up. I don't have shit to cover up. I don't like kissing and or making out with girls in crowded public places. It's okay to kiss if you're really into her or hold hands, but fuck people that expect you to be on her all night. As a matter of fact I hate that shit, I never/almost never make out with girls where there are other people around. I think groping and passionate kissing is for the bedroom, period. People who say "if shes into it you should be into it..." Fuck that, if it's not his thing its not his thing. Fuck people and their expectations, they're just scared they won't fit in if they act like who they really are...

Milton

[/endrant]

"All train compartments smell vaugely of shit, it gets so you don't mind it. That's the worst thing I can confess, you know how long it took me to get there? A long time. When you die you're gonna regret the things you don't do. You think you're queer? I'm gonna tell you something we're all queer. You think you're a thief? So what? You get befuddled by a middle class morality, get shut of it, shut it out. You cheat on you wife? You did it, live with it..."

Full on groping and snogging is pretty much a no-no in social situations, like a pub or other low-key place. It's just embarrasing for everyone else really. If you don't feel like you want to do it there and then, thats good, means you have a bit of dignity, don't mean you don't love her.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

I cannot believe that you people get "love advice" from this messageboard.

hahaaaha... i was sorta thinkin' along the same lines, but why not right?

so i think its all about discretion and a few factors would come into play.

first off would be respecting your lady which i think tease already mentioned.

secondly you would have to take your environment into account. it would be more common place to bump into that type of shit in the club than it would be in a 5 star resturant, so use your discretion.

and thirdly, do what you feel, if you aint feelin' an audience, find a more secluded spot to get your game on.

simple as that.

Archived