caseks date witha russian chick

casekonly

Guest imported_Europe

Maybe she didnt like your plans about posting her flick on 12oz and talking shit about not hitting it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Europe

Maybe she didnt like your plans about posting her flick on 12oz and talking shit about not hitting it?

HAHAHA, oh word

I wouldnt generalise to the point where i'd say that russian girls are sluts, but i would definately say that most russian women are fuckin hot..except this one maybe

Originally posted by Yellow Feets

I don't understand... So are you going to try and see her again or what? Seems like date #1 (this one) wasn't a success. Try again.

Also, Russians = Bukkake.

edit*

Actually, Germans = Bukkake.

actually i thought it was those wild japanese that = bukkake??

russian chicks get crazy annoying. my boy hooked me up w/ the friend of this one hes gettin w/. yo, girl calls like 4 times a day and shit. dope girl and all but i can hardly understand what shes sayin on a cell phone. its ridiculous. and just bc you fuck em dont mean you need to talk the next day!!!! or two.

Originally posted by SilentBob

Didn't some one on this board get attacked by some russian broads feline friend after he broke up with her? I bet if you had refused to pay for lunch she would have kung fu'd you ...

That was me, and they were Bulgarians.

I was in the park with my friend the other day smoking a joint, and this extremely sexy Russian chick came by and chilled. My friend somehow knew her. She has a stellar ass, and she’s only in town for the summer. I gotta hit that!

Oh yeah, I think eastern Europeans might all have bad taste in music. It’s a theory.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

im dating this chick thats basically like the all american girl. tan, beautiful, shops at abercrombie and fitch, listens to death cab for cutie, plays volleyball, was a cheerleader in high school, looks good even with out any makeup on, perfect smile and all. and shes from russia, lived here for like 8 or 9 years, speaks perfect english, is completely americanized and shit.

but shes still got this little bit of exotic russian look to her thats just amazing. perfect body too, damn. but im moving in 2 months. so its like i have no where to go (after this girl) but down the ladder to lower tier girls. which is shitty luck.

well, this one other thing kinda fucks it up, she saw my photoalbum and saw all of the pics of my best friend, whom i'm still in love with....yeah, my best friend is a chick, too..i was kinda thinking this might have fucked it up when i came down, got sober...whatever you call it. damn kids and your ghetto slang.

i woulda hit it, too...if it wasn't for you meddling kids and that sonofabitch dog....

saw all of the pics of my best friend, whom i'm still in love with....

Sounds like you have the perfect situation right under your nose...? Just send the Russian chick my way, I'll teach her a crash course in american...

Archived