Fucking Cars Up

OsCaR306

Haha,I forget about this thread. I have s as to who did it, although he has fucked over alfound out where the hurse gets parked,where his house is,what he drives,and some other little things. I'm still waiting for it to die down so I dont make it obviouot of people. Don't worry I'll be back with something intresting,might not be for a while though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by KRONOLOGIK

haha never leave home without the 9. Just clap that motherfucker right in the knee. Kick the living fuck outta the cocksucker while he cries like a baby. The knee, never above the waist. Here in the T.O. it's usually cold enough to wear a foam ski mask. ;)

or

stick at least a 5 lb slab of plastique underneath the drivers seat, wire it to the ignition. Blast kills him and the evidence. :idea:

have fun, be ninja stealthy.

i like how this guy is talking about carrying "nines" when his location reads CANADA.

OH GOD..WHY DID I HAVE TO GO TO THE LAST PAGE IN CHANNEL ZERO AND PUT THIS THREAD BACK AT THE TOP?!

OSCAR YOUR A FUCIN PUSSY YOU CURSE SOMEONE OUT AND RIDE YOUR LITTLE TRICYCLE AND FUCKIN JUMP OFF AND HIDE BEHIND A BUSH YOU FUCKIN LITTLE BITCH!.....IF YOU HAD BALLS YOU WOULDNT LISTEN TO HALF THESE PEOPLE...YOU WOULD GO TO HIS CAR AT AROUND 3 IN THE AFTERNOON AND JUST HIT THE HOOD HARD ENOUGH SO THE ALARM GOES OFF....WHEN HE COMES OUT BEAT HIS ASS YOURSELF!!.....IF YOU DONT STAND UP FOR YOURSELF HES GONNA FIND YOU THE SAME WAY YOU FOUND HIM AND HES GONNA FUCK YOU UP TWICE AS BAD...YOU CURSE SOMEONE OUT AND WHEN THEY WANNA FIGHT YOU RUN....BACK UP WHAT YOU FUCKIN SAY

i didnt read anything after seekings post. cause pretty much, he sum'd it up.

you wont do shit. however, if you do. go all out, firebomb, polka dots via bologna, potatoe in the exhuast, these ARE in fact good methods. if he has a grass lawn, write something in it with SALT. yes, this may require alot of salt, but it spoils the grass. and when he washes it away, it will remain there, until he replaces all that soil. so make it nice and big, and make it profaine. if he doesnt have a grassy lawn, fuck the car, firebomb his house, fuck his grandmother, and leave the condom hanging from her asshole.

poop in a bag light it on fire and knock on his door. then run and when

he come out yell FUCK YOU and then bash the fuck out of his car. and

when he runs at you u run at him. but you must construct a helmet with

a big spike on it and u ram it into his chest and run far far away to

mexico.

Originally posted by OsCaR306

i knew that he was probably going to cut me off or hit my back tire and then contine to beat me up. I decided it would be in my best intrest to jump off my bike and start running. So i did that and ran and hid.

So basically you are a bitch?

Originally posted by KRONOLOGIK

:lol: does your mommy know your viewing this thread?

dick smack.

GET THE FUCK UP

oh yeah she does and she knows I write shes cool

not like your two dads that gang rape you:lol: :D

Archived