MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

riden the totem pole. im bouts to put out a line of msk trading cards these dudes got some real fans. graffiti has gone commercial, paint for 7.00$ a can and shit, writers wit corporate sponsors. this shit is gay. i quit. no more bombing for me, im getting a major credit card and buying a shitload of over priced paint and painting legal walls until everybody rides my nuts and then im gonna give my crew free paint and paint legal productions so we can all be recognized for our artistic talent, then ill bomb a little bit and travel the world and make a shit load of money! sounds good huh!

i wish, cant travel cuz i gots felony's, cant buy the good paint, because thats just a waist of money, but i can sell dope and BOMB THOUGH, success.

Does ne one know if gkae still writes? just curious

speaking the truth son

"keeping it real is the new selling out..."

but yeah.. zes n gkae get slept on

so im giving them props..

fuck the fools who dont even know bout em

thank god you enlightend us. cause hardly anyone knows about those 2 guys. im sure they are stoked on your "props", thanks for helping get there names out there!! FAIL!

• Like 1

no one was talking shit about msk in the first place the fucks wrong with you people. they are a good crew solid styles good writers etc.

its the 14 year old msk dick riders that cant see revok1.com post without getting stiff,hoping and praying that they'l get put down with msk who don't realize they suck because they got nothing original and focus on copying everything from 7th letter.

and jesus im not going to post other crews flicks in this thread cos i find it disrespectful.its your ignorance that stops you from realizing no one was saying shit about your oh so "free" country(not that any country is so dont now think im comparing places).

the simple fact is there is wayyyy to much dick riding in this thread. im not saying be a hater but sometimes its just ridiculous. nor am i being a hater i have respect for all writers who put it down and dont stop as should every one. its a good thread but it need more zes:D

fuck this internet noise either way.