MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

Same Old Shit talk every 50 or so pages. Calling dude a snitch. Still, as many times as its been brought up, no one seems to know who got snitched on. No attached story.

Why dont one of you old school london blokes enlighten us? What happened all those years ago?

Or you could just call Aroe fat again, cuz thats what really makes a difference when its comes to graffiti.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

relating internet shit talking to tennis...

you are a homo

You must be a pom to retaliate like that. No idea how that insinuated anything other than GAME OVER, let alone who i fuck, chump!

Considering it's a verbal slogging match back and forth... not tennis in a metaphoric sense? :rolleyes: Or do i have to draw you a fucking picture??

Get an education toy!

Anywho, more flix, less jibba-jabba! No one cares, let the flix speak for themselves. Grow some balls and sort it in person

some people on here need to really get off the MSK DICK already FOR REAL.... and venture out to other shit out there then to be riding these guys dick so much there not all that great theres more shit out there then thses guys.... this thread is bumping go out and look not starting shit but come on these guys arent the only ones putting out nice quality out there...

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105552&page=94

some people on here need to really get off the MSK DICK already FOR REAL.... and venture out to other shit out there then to be riding these guys dick so much there not all that great theres more shit out there then thses guys.... this thread is bumping go out and look not starting shit but come on these guys arent the only ones putting out nice quality out there...

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105552&page=94

MSK smashes

why you hating on them? name 1 fucken crew that has more talent than they do.. They've been going strong for over 20 years

I'd like to see you be WORLD KNOWN....

this was funny:lol: :lol:

haha thats whats up???

if it were me i would of mopped that short ass fool up...we play it dirty so if my homies saw that

shit happening to me they would of most definitely jumped in and gotten some shit poppin...:lol: :lol: :lol:

My Set Kings? I don't get it. I think he meant My Set Kills or Mind Set Kings. Regardless, AUGOR's a fucking beast. I'm not sold on PHAROE, but he gets some ridiculous spots! Nice to see him doing his shit again. And fuck all this nonsense already. You guys want to talk about bullshit, go download Yahoo IM or AOL. Nobody wants to hear it anymore. More flicks!!!

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 32 (28 members and 4 guests)

trogg_slayer , tylenol pm , 0RB1T0N3R , Eon ORC , Evilbreed , VansTheOmega , dublup , The Diesel Weasel , http://WWW.REVOK1.COM , Realism , BIGTUNA1 , FRANKENSTEIN , kurent , shadybuisness , KARL ONE , Mr. Sourdough , fanaman , and now you choke , sk3rok , Owl Jolson , CLASH , brokenxxxclass , Beta2G , manslawter , ishone