MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find all the comments from the recent events kind of Funny. Through Websites Like Knowngallery all you Guys in the middle of nowhere get the Viewing privilege to see what MSK AWR & SEVENTHLETTER Are doing. From this it seems like you guys have the right to act like you personally know them and comment on any jibber jabber that does not in one bit effect you. Graffiti is a full contact sport fights happen big deal, The only sad thing is before we needed to worry about Hero’s taping us now we got kids in are own sub culture video taping stuff and posting it for the world to see that can Be used as evidence against them

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!

Picture1-1.jpg

I find all the comments from the recent events kind of Funny. Through Websites Like Knowngallery all you Guys in the middle of nowhere get the Viewing privilege to see what MSK AWR & SEVENTHLETTER Are doing. From this it seems like you guys have the right to act like you personally know them and comment on any jibber jabber that does not in one bit effect you. Graffiti is a full contact sport fights happen big deal, The only sad thing is before we needed to worry about Hero’s taping us now we got kids in are own sub culture video taping stuff and posting it for the world to see that can Be used as evidence against them

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!

Picture1-1.jpg

I remember this wall.. Venice Pavilion...

Good stuff...

NASA on top..

sorry to comment on this bullshit, but that was the wackest fight ever! if that was here in chicago sombody would have been merked, hillarious, no disrespect to revok at all but from a stupid you tube clip dat shit was funny! dont care who was involved, it was a stupid fight, as least they did become friends at the end! awwwww. fuck it. miss the ghetto times of all out brawls.

Leave chicago out of it. Sorry the fight didnt meet your standards. Its also none of your (or mine)"s business. Ok i'll do this before someone else does.

Man if that happened in New York someone would have got shot. Streets aint no joke. Shits crazy you get shot for stupid shits..

And if it happened in texas maybe they would tie you to the back of a pickup with a rope and drag you for a couple of blocks. Are all people on this website 12, or just have an iq of a parakeete???

sorry to comment on this bullshit, but that was the wackest fight ever! if that was here in chicago sombody would have been merked, hillarious, no disrespect to revok at all but from a stupid you tube clip dat shit was funny! dont care who was involved, it was a stupid fight, as least they did become friends at the end! awwwww. fuck it. miss the ghetto times of all out brawls.

Leave chicago out of it. Sorry the fight didnt meet your standards. Its also none of your (or mine)"s business. Ok i'll do this before someone else does.

Man if that happened in New York someone would have got shot. Streets aint no joke. Shits crazy you get shot for stupid shits..

And if it happened in texas maybe they would tie you to the back of a pickup with a rope and drag you for a couple of blocks. Are all people on this website 12, or just have an iq of a parakeete???

crazy how two niggas in the same crew tell each other to SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Archived