• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
taper

the most badass tv character of all time

1 member has voted

1. 1.

bob was never a bad ass. even with that funny video show he used to host. i hope uncle jesse kicks his ass at the next reunion

Guest SayOne

uncle jesse ...but zeek tha plumber NIGGAH!!!!

Guest imported_Tesseract

KOJAK...no doubt:crazy:

I do hope the Saget gets his ass whooped by jessie..That would be sweet......but at the same time Saget was showin some major balls about suckin dick for coke on half baked.:lick:

Originally posted by inkjunkie34

if that is badass...youre on the wrong board

Shit...it was a joke. All those guys on Full House were faggots. I mean, three guys living together in San Fran? Hmm.....

But I saw DJ in Safeway once. And it's still funny how Mr. T wears sweat pants.

For real? A friend lived like 3 houses down from where they used to live. We'd always skate outside her house, and she'd always tell us to move. It's weird how we would try to get any glimpse of some washed up star from the 80's. She's pretty hot. It's funny how she used to be fat and ugly. I used to want to beat her. And how Mr. T wears dirty sweatpants and does 1-800-COLLECT commercials. That's funny too

BIG-MAC'S THE SHIT, HE COULD GET OUT OF ANY SITUATION YA PUT HIM IN, PLUS HE COULD BUILD A NUCLEAR BOMB OUT OF TWO PENNIES A SHOE STRING AND A F*CKING LEMON, IF THATS NOT THE STEEZ I COULDN'T BEGIN TO TELL YA'LL WHAT IS...

Guest fr8lover

if you got uncle jesse dukes, you gotta give love to uncle jessie full house...

yeah you gotta give it up to knight stictly for the fact that his car was bad ass. It was a car. Scratch that... a talking car. It doubled as an ATM machine as well as sex guru. Even if knight wasn't more badass than the rest, his car made up for all his short comings.

Guest BROWNer

sledgehammer...dood slept with his gun...'trust me, i know what i'm doing'..

from the 80's....it was a comedy cop show.....

shit killed.

Either Fred Sanford, Boss hog, George Jefferson, Bull Shanon or that lady from the where the beef comercials. Oh you cant forget Mr ferley

Im gonna sneak up on this croc, when its most vulnerable to gettin real pissed off, Watch as he sleeps in a trance like state, By krikey he alllmost bit me, you see that, Im not mad though cause im in his home.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this