Shoes?

Fugazi

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 6/1/2024 at 7:09 AM, morton said:

PXL_20240601_110825093.MP.jpg

I bought these with the idea of wearing them without socks, which not something I typically do. I have been wearing them mainly around the house or on short errands, the other day I wore them on a walk of about a mile and half. I experienced some rubbing on the rear of my ankle at the top of the shoe and at the end of the walk I actually went barefoot to ensure I did not injure my epidermis.

I have since went on a similar walk with socks and had no issue, so, does the leather need to break in more to pull this off or what? Other than this the shoes are very comfortable and make me feel like some rich guy from maine or something.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I saw these at the Ralph Lauren outlet yesterday 

IMG_0253.jpeg.377c64a6a1a012727d1d0bcc3f23f646.jpeg
IMG_0221.thumb.jpeg.4c7a75128aa2ee31a811a1f773d033e8.jpeg

IMG_0222.thumb.jpeg.e58256bb4dad62c3eedad1d52749ce9f.jpeg

I was trying to look these up on StockX amd Goat to see the resale, but didn't get any feedback. 

They look really cool, did you get them?

Edit:  from what I can find, is this as far as original price. If they were around 120, I'd probably get them. 

https://www.thebay.com/product/polo-ralph-lauren-mens-train-89-harris-tweed-sneakers-0600093557582.html

Edited by ndv
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, ndv said:

I was trying to look these up on StockX amd Goat to see the resale, but didn't get any feedback. 

They look really cool, did you get them?

Edit:  from what I can find, is this as far as original price. If they were around 120, I'd probably get them. 

https://www.thebay.com/product/polo-ralph-lauren-mens-train-89-harris-tweed-sneakers-0600093557582.html

Nah I didn’t get them. They were 40% off though. Catch and release 

• Like 2