Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by gfreshsushi

jawbreaker is one of those bands that so many people i know worship that i just can't get into it. i hadn't even heard them until about a year ago and i just didn't see what all the fuss was about. it's pop-punk.

you probably heard 24hour revenge therapy. they have 4 studio albums spanning over 10 years. each album sounds really different but they're all good. anyways, i don't mind good pop punk. jawbreaker was kind of the first emo-punk band before emo was emo. the lyrics are super on point too. definitley my fave band ever.

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

iquit, do you like Embrace or Rites Of Spring?

never heard of either of them. i used to be so on top of music, but i don't know any new bands. just been listening to classics. i'd really appreciate suggestions and i'll get my download on. i got really sick of rock music for a while, just thought it got stale and i can't really get down with the super emo shit. i think alkaline trio is pretty good. is that ghey? i don't know.

haha alkaline trio is alright. Embrace and Rites Of Spring are odler bands. kind of "post-hardocre" some would say. Embrace has Ian Mckaye singing, it's pretty good, very melodic stuff. You might dig it, might not, but it's worth a download to check either out.

oh ya. i know embrace. i remember. and you know what, rites of spring rings a bell. i know it sounds like i'm doing that thing where you pretend like you know something when you really don't. but really, i remember now.

when it comes to hadcore, i like super fast a la kid dynamite. or kind of emo, a la glassjaw. (my homies). or a combination of both, like my fave hardcore band, lifetime. i don't like metally hardcore. i like metal, but i like it separate from my hardcore.

Originally posted by iquit

oh ya. i know embrace. i remember. and you know what, rites of spring rings a bell. i know it sounds like i'm doing that thing where you pretend like you know something when you really don't. but really, i remember now.

when it comes to hadcore, i like super fast a la kid dynamite. or kind of emo, a la glassjaw. (my homies). or a combination of both, like my fave hardcore band, lifetime. i don't like metally hardcore. i like metal, but i like it separate from my hardcore.

Kid Dynamite = My favorite band of all time.

and lifetime is awesome too. I've been finding myself listening to a lot of "emo-core" I guess you'd call it, I'm not real big on too many of the new hardcore bands.

Kid Dynamite = My favorite band of all time.

and lifetime is awesome too. I've been finding myself listening to a lot of "emo-core" I guess you'd call it, I'm not real big on too many of the new hardcore bands.

eyeforaneye, i'm promoting you to:

KNIGHTBAT MOSH INSTRUCTOR

it is your job to insure that all knightbats can mosh aggresively yet gracefully.

eyeforaneye, i'm promoting you to:

KNIGHTBAT MOSH INSTRUCTOR

it is your job to insure that all knightbats can mosh aggresively yet gracefully.

i....i.... I'm so honored :cry2: (tears of joy)

I will skank my way to all your knightbat hearts

the minutes have never ticked by slower. this job is draining the life out of me.

Bummer dude....go drink some Hong Kong blood and raise hell upon your co-workers, KB Style.

What is it you do? Something in design or

cartoons, or something.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

^--^

o--0

..v..}

)....(.>

oo-oo

NIGHTOWLS! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.

it's cool. nightowls are welcome here. i just don't want the owls to post TOO much in here. i don't want this thread to become mindnumbingly boring like theirs. wait, MLT... are you an owl now? pushing crews you aint down with is serious business where i'm from. niggaz be gettin killed over e-crew frontin' watch yo self. i hear vinyl don't play games.