Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

i loved it indeed.

the shots of 151 were disgusting. that place pours some seriosuly stiff motherfucking drinks. those shots were at LEAST double shots. there was a time when a bar that served drinks like that would make me happy to be alive. these days, drinks like that terrify me. i am no longer the brave drinker i once was. i got motherfucking hammered that night. i puked from drinking the two nights before that as well. altho that night i managed to hold it all down.

your man seems like a mad cool dude. i'm happy you guys came through. but you'll have to wait a year for a birthday present since you missed this years.

i just drank an imperial pint of hoegarden with my lunch.

nothin like a buzz to get you through a jetlagged afternoon.

word.

i need a nap.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by EarMuffs@Mar 1 2005, 05:11 PM

[/img]

eff this nigga

god damn its disconcerting when your picture suddenly shows up on the internet. looks like i'm sucking my thumb, haha. shortly after that all those bottles and cans went flying off the 14th floor.

welcome back, iquit

gliko, get the navigator. but be prepared to pay out the ass for gas

MEtracksides.jpg

random trackside, i liked this cause it looks grainy like a photograph in a newspaper...

randomtags3-2-54ville.jpg

randomtags54ville.jpg

random tags at the big abandonded wharehouse here.. "54ville..." i alwas thought it was funny how local places/people/things get odd nicknames that only make sense to the locals.... just some random thoughts on my part, im kinda spacing tonight... holla.....

Who cares really though?

Regardless Def Jux will continue to put out music above a 50Cent/G-unit level.

So no matter how popular they get, aslong as the music doesnt suffer. Im down.

And atleast it'll be something for Immortal Technique to get angry about.

Dear Bats,

Have you seen the movie 25th Hour with Ed Norton. If so, please talk about how fucking wonderful that movie is.

PS: IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RIP THE DVD TO .AVI AND SEND IT TO ME VIA YOUSENDIT.COM PLEASE CIRCLE:

YES

or

NO