Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by LadyNapua@Jan 15 2005, 05:48 PM

So Perhap...why did you turn off the fridge anyways? That sucks man, I hope you get the smell out.

i figured it would save on energy. i was too gone the last night to even think of removing fruits and shit. plus my fridge only has one control knob. so i thought my freezer would still be on. nah, its for both the fridge and freezer. oh well, the stench still aint gone.

I plan on going up in the next few months, I kinda want to wait until it gets warmer but I am anxious to get up there and hang out with my sister. Besides, my guy has never been and I want him to go soon. We could def get together. My sis stays in Park Slope so that's where I will be.

hi bats.

i hate work. I complain a lot, but im sure nobody really pays attention to my posts.

Retail sucks. I'd rather have a hot poker and jagged broken glass shoved in my left eyeball, then clean up after customers all day and be their personal shopper.

DEAR GAWD, i hope i get that spa attendent position.

ps- i'm finally going out tonight after not being out for almost year and half. I hope this isnt a mistake going to this set, cuz i wouldnt wanna hafta break bottles over bitches' heads.