Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So im chillen in my crib today. A few friends from the nieghborhood came through to smoke out. They brought this russian girl (18 year old, big chest, tight body, tight ass) I could tell right away from the look in her eye she is a freak. So we get to talking and what not. And she was totally giving me signs she was feeling me.Making as much possible body contact without bieng completely sexual.Would look over and she would be staring right into my eyes and what not. So after awhile she comes up with the great idea to get some liqour(in wich she paid for becuase she had mad dough) so after getting somewhat tipsy she pulls me over into my kitchen and says to me in the sexiest of voices( make up a skeme to get all these kids outa here and the REAL party is gonna start) so i pretend that im tired and ready to go to sleep, i got work in the morning blah blah blah. So they leave and she tells them she is 'gonna wait for a ride" So as soon as i close the door and let them out we start goin g at it right at the door. I pick her up throw her on the bed and just went at it for about 2 hours...fucking incredible sex. She just left a lil while ago and im still drunk, sweating, and still in pure amazement of the last 2 hours of my life...

So I purchased a new bed, queen size. The current bed im sleeping on is a twin. Rather lumpy, springy and uncomfortable. And lately as the delivery time draws closer for my new bed, I find i'm having a more restless and body aching sleep than ever before.

I think my bed is sentient.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Dec 28 2004, 11:09 PM

So im chillen in my crib today. A few friends from the nieghborhood came through to smoke out. They brought this russian girl (18 year old, big chest, tight body, tight ass) I could tell right away from the look in her eye she is a freak. So we get to talking and what not. And she was totally giving me signs she was feeling me.Making as much possible body contact without bieng completely sexual.Would look over and she would be staring right into my eyes and what not. So after awhile she comes up with the great idea to get some liqour(in wich she paid for becuase she had mad dough) so after getting somewhat tipsy she pulls me over into my kitchen and says to me in the sexiest of voices( make up a skeme to get all these kids outa here and the REAL party is gonna start) so i pretend that im tired and ready to go to sleep, i got work in the morning blah blah blah. So they leave and she tells them she is 'gonna wait for a ride" So as soon as i close the door and let them out we start goin g at it right at the door. I pick her up throw her on the bed and just went at it for about 2 hours...fucking incredible sex. She just left a lil while ago and im still drunk, sweating, and still in pure amazement of the last 2 hours of my life...

nice man! kudos, that's some penthouse forum type shit!

word. i got a pair of birdmans a couple weeks ago, for free. UPS delivered them to my buddies house on accident and just left them on the porch and they were too big for him, but they fit me just fine. not something i would have bought for myself, but hell, for free.