Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

cracksmoka, do you by any chance go to school in New York?

Gat, shit sounds proper, hook a fuck up with some early previews.

WhyWritezah - Can't go wrong with some fuckin Diner food. Or if need be, anything chicken.

iquit - How long is Pen over there? PS word on the street is that you're coming back in December for a bit?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iquit@Nov 2 2004, 10:14 PM

pen1 has been here for a while. he;s touchy abuot me discussing his personal life on 12oz so i gotta leave it at that.

i'm TRYIN to get home for xmas. not sure yet.

Roger that, understand completely.

word to coming home, we gotta have a KB reunion party with all the new yawkz.

Also, I need my fucking NMoppa DVD damn it.

Originally posted by why write?@Nov 2 2004, 09:13 PM

yeah..chicken is good, but im thinking something easy and quick to make..maybe cereal...but maybe like a tv dinner

easy mac..

cereal is always a great meal..quick and delicious..but then you're hungry an hour later from the sugar spike.

at the risk of sounding like someone's mom, how about some brocolli and melted cheese? :chicken:

okay..im on my last part of my essay...its like 7 pages cause im wierd, but im stuck on one part and i need someones opinion, there are bullets on what to write about. On the last few bullets are quotes from a movie and im not sure if I need to write about the quotes, do i state the quotes and write about them, or do i just say my opinion.....im stumped and starving

chinese pizza is that sure banga!!! its doough with a little bit of diced scallions and this bangin ass soy sauce(only its not soy sauce its better) cut into slices like a pizza... that shit is bangin!!!!! chinese/cantonese/szechaun places got it.... try that shit youll love it... or come to philly and ill hook you up with the fire chinese food...

Dude.. two mice just came out from under my bed. 2 fucking mice. Ehh.. at least they are scared of me. And cute. I did the HUUUH!!! squeek noise of being a girl and scared and they jetted like I just ate the last piece of cheese.

And Cracka: I ate chinese at this joint slightly by south st, my friend took me there cause they have a seperate veg menu and my steamed veggies had frickin lil bugs in it everywhere. Yes, I realized this 1/4 into my meal.

Whats this disgusting vermon night or something?

AHHHHHH!!!! Someone come kill these mice.. I dont want them in my bed. Damn fucking dirty neighbors. Wait.. its probably just me.

PS its 320am, Im tired and not editing my grammar or spelling.

Glik0,

I was reading your post in the move to canada thread and you said you are changing majors for the third time? could you talk about this? i have no real reason for asking besides curiosity... i remember you were saying you were doing some mathematics calc based shit before.. wont this cost you an arm and a leg?

This is coming from another university student who could be failing a very important final exam this monday. Errrrrgh.