Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well...the best game by far all around is gta...halo is the best shooter by far tho....i used to smoke newports till i coughed up blood...now i smoke marb lights......i only like a newport when im fucked up...it gives a nice full pull...where are all the god damn girls (except dee,devilush,sugar cuz there like one of the guys)....we need some shortys on this site....must recruit....fuckin 12oz sausage partys....its like a fuckin swordfight on this site....

dear gatita,

As a very well respected knightbat, and as well the knightbat spokesman for all thats gangster n real.......can i see said vagina????

if not a flick of u would be acceptable........nude is not looked down upon amongst the ranks.....

2blizzy

Dear Mr. 2Blazzed

For 3 easy payments of $19.95, 12 cartons of Marlboro Menthol Ultra Light 100s, and 2 gallons of KetelOne, you too could own photos... and quite possibly more.. of my vagina.

Please make sure to secure all forms of payments in the proper shipping packages.

Thank you-

gatita "I ain't cheap"

:lick:

Originally posted by gatita

Dear Mr. 2Blazzed

For 3 easy payments of $19.95, 12 cartons of Marlboro Menthol Ultra Light 100s, and 2 gallons of KetelOne, you..could own... my vagina.

"I ain't cheap"

:lick:

KB Stripclub!

Originally posted by why write?

i just finished disc1 and im up to the part where i just got the thing where you fly [forgot what its called] and i dont know where to go from there, i heard i have to go to junon but i duno where that is

Shit, its been so long since I played that game...

Junon is a city on the edge of the ocean, its got a 45 degree wall on the front, and a big ass cannon on top...hope this helps.

Originally posted by Crimsøn

Shit, its been so long since I played that game...

Junon is a city on the edge of the ocean, its got a 45 degree wall on the front, and a big ass cannon on top...hope this helps.

thanks a lot, ill let you know later if it helps..when im ready to spend like 5 hours playing the game non-stop hah, cus when i start im fucking addicted and cant stop until i fall asleep