bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
funny thing is a great majority are posers and toys and im not. so deal w/ my shitty attitude towards everything.

i actually tend to agree with your views on cycling and laugh when you 'get grumpy' on people in here.

i just let all of it go though, its the internet--the only place i get pissed off is in dawood's god thread or when little faggots fuck up drawballs stuff.

sure.

'posers' in cycling i try and just accept because i'm glad to see more folks on bikes, even if they're total fucking retards.

and i'm often disturbed at the level of faggotry that can be attained on a bike...

oh well, i still find solitude on my trails and during my rides.

IDK what soup means by the injecting thing though.

I mean he's the most veiny, pimply and muscley cyclist I have ever fucking seen.

Finally got around to upgrading the rig for 08 with my new club hookup. Ordered some black bladed American Classic 420s and a couple vittoria rubino pro techs to try out.

Also, if anyone has any, im looking for one or two REAL spokeydokes. Preferably in disgustingly awful colors like pink.

KMART, dont worry about it. I had to order my first bike too. Make sure tho if they dont have the size you want there's something you can try with the same geometry. IMHO, I still think that bike's a good first pick.

Yeah, I've got to agree. This site has some E-egos of pretty titanic proportions. I bet half of them are 15 year old skinny little white boys too.

But, the internet does that to the best of us at times.

Hey I take offense to that skinny part, as most roadies will.

Dude you're critiquing a conversation between the same six people for the last year and a half. Regardless what you think about this thread, I'll tell you right now it's far more informative than listening to some white boy realize cycling in China kind of sucks.

Hey I take offense to that skinny part, as most roadies will.

Dude you're critiquing a conversation between the same six people for the last year and a half. Regardless what you think about this thread, I'll tell you right now it's far more informative than listening to some white boy realize cycling in China kind of sucks.

.....and speaking of which:

Clear day

IMG_0248.jpg

Not so clear day

IMG_0256.jpg

Any wonder why athletes aren't too keen on competing here? Even through my respirator I can taste the shit. Really doesn't do much for the motivation to ride....

PS, thanks for the reminder Soup, you're a doll. ;)

its just about time for bianchi to push back that concept backorder date again.

it peeves me something awful to hear people say "white-boy."

i can only imagine what it feels like for everyone else;

those who are not white and have to deal with their own respective objectification.

but that is neither here nor there.

I had a change of heart. I picked up a new bike this morning, after agonizing for what seemed like ages.

It's a Giant (*GASP*Cue Giant haters?*).

full 105. CF bits. etc etc.

Its one of their base comp models, more aggressive geometry, etc. And its a few hundred cheaper than that Italian bike.

Anyway, did about 45km today.....it rides great. I'm happy with it. And looking forward to riding more and more.

sweet, another mountain biker for this thread!!!!!!

you ever thought about trimming that fork tube down? haha.

are those primo pedals? i've had a bad experience w/ those.

does australia have much of a DH scene? or is it mostly DJ/urban and xc?

Found some older pics of me hitting some shit up.

1-up.jpg

1-over.jpg

1-down.jpg

thein.jpg

theat.jpg

Theout.jpg

4ece879b.jpg

OurimbahRG.jpg

That Eroica race was really good this year. The riders are loving that course too. Probably because it's something different.

For a few weeks there... it seemed like every email I got from a cyclist or any message board I went too, a link to that velodrome crash was in my face.