Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MidniteRun

Passenger Trains...Flixx from allover

Re: Who carres ???

Anyway, just a small note to give a comment on the picture below....

Those red "cherry" trains have been lent by Belgium to the Netherlands during 2 years. Those models are only running during rush hours and the pieces on the picture were done by Dutch people in the Netherlands...byt who cares ?? :confused:

http://www.graffiti.org/endstation/magazine/mag26/mag26/mag26_vivalasvegas.jpg'> [/b]

Disgusting isnt it! Your poor Cherries get loaned out to the Netherlands, and a graf crew of unruley individuals slaps em with chrome! I know nothing!!!!! ;)

Re: Belgian site(s)

Originally posted by MidniteRun

You can get more of that guy and his friends on www.graffiti.be.tk

You will probably have seen some of the trains on that site if you've been spotting in belgium ! :lol:

Hips...sorry, I was drunk again...the right link is :

www.graffiti.be.tf :D

so glad to see this stuff because when i was over in germany, france and holland i really didn't see but one or two trains running. i know stuff is getting hit but it was hard to find out where to bench it.

Some start on the Internet...

The object is not to be the most ahrdcore bomber on the line, the object is to see your stuff rolling the line !! Even if (that's true) some yards are easy, you can't compare walls to trains, just because trains are alive...

The feeling of waiting on a platform and seeing there's some unusu

Re: Some start on the Internet...

Originally posted by MidniteRun

The object is not to be the most ahrdcore bomber on the line, the object is to see your stuff rolling the line !! Even if (that's true) some yards are easy, you can't compare walls to trains, just because trains are alive...

The feeling of waiting on a platform and seeing there's some unusu

The feeling of waiting on a platform and seeing there's some unusual stuff on the train pulling in....just because of that, even if doing a train is walking trhough a park (what's not true, a park is more dangerous !! :lol: ), it's worth hitting it to see it rolling the line !!!!!!!!

http://www.graffitinet.com/img/graffiti/poland/warschau/trains/shok__0wars88876928n.jpg'>

http://www.home.no/madog187/a125A.JPG'>

Just look how it fits on steel.... :crazy:

Re: Some Start On Trains....

Originally posted by TimeHasCome

Im certain that most of these toys learn to paint on Passenger Trains.

From the looks of it, its true, and there mom lets them go out and paint but they have to be back before curfew.

Other then the tuff missions to get up on a certain line and avoid the heavy security, for the most part and the usuall so called train mission is nothing but a walk in the park.

Just climb a fence walk up to it, take a nap in front of it, hit it, or pop open a lid and climb down, walk a few feet and hit it.

You say missions like if its some JAMES BOND SHIT, it aint, only sometimes and on certain lines...

Other then that your clear to go, its not like express ways, where you have to watch out for police and civilians, theres no civilians down there.

JUST LOOK THREW THIS THREAD, Some shit does not deserve to be up on it, some kids learn up on it.

SOME OF IT IS THE FRESHEST SHIT I HAVE SEEN.

Theres a few very nice ones I will Add.

I speak my opinion, But Never HAtred In My VOice..

Peqce and all love.... keep painting, ..

all you know is what youve heard, or seen on a video or in magazines. unless you actually have first hand experience you should really shut the fuck up.

Solid writters Do Concrete Graffiti, the only motion is in the letters and colors

Same to you, thats all you know.

I got some first hand, but for the rest of the countries I know some active writters that give me that scoop.

Im saying this, them trains should be like a CANVAS, do something good on it, NOT FOR TOYS to go out there and learn on it, and heat it up for the rest of them, and cost the line so much money for they're damage.

You can paint trains for ten years, and only trains, and MOST OF THE WRITTERS IN YOUR CITY WOULD HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU UP.

I have rode on the metro rail, it's like an L train here in Florida, for 6 years now, thousands of times, and I have never seen anything on it, or anything ever running.

And thats that numerous writters have hit it up during the years.

That has nothing to do with you guys but I figured I'd share that.

Fuck it, I don't see nothing productive coming out of what I am saying.

I won't change shit your all just stuck on the system.

I wouldn't mind to hit one when down there, but to go from line to line fucking shit up, I won't feel human, thats some coward shit.

Its different on freights, they're all mainly dirty, all rusty, not painted nice from the beginning, with drips or different color patches, there you can compete on them, and go from freight to freight bombing on the and piecing them up or doing wholecars top 2 bottoms,

theres no damage there,

they are parked in the alleys of the citys, bla bla bla

i can go on but you won't see the point, until someone fucks up your property.....

Just RESPECT and BE RESPECTED.

Like that train says, FUCK IT

its ok to do it once, but to live of it, your killing they're profit.

Theres rules to the game.

When the trains are gone, you are to.

If your Graffiti is always moving and dissapearing your NOT A SOLID WRITTING,

Graffiti is CONCRETE

Peqce

Re: Solid writters Do Concrete Graffiti, the only motion is in the letters and colors

Same to you, thats all you know.

I got some first hand, but for the rest of the countries I know some active writters that give me that scoop.

Im saying this, them trains should be like a CANVAS, do something good blah, blah, blah...

Graffiti is CONCRETE

Peqce

please show credentials. your points and lectures and boring bullshit means nothing without credibility behind your statements. if you can't provide any, fuck off until further notice or hit the brickslayers for the concrete.

Re: Solid writters Do Concrete Graffiti, the only motion is in the letters and colors

Its different on freights, they're all mainly dirty, all rusty, not painted nice from the beginning, with drips or different color patches, there you can compete on them, and go from freight to freight bombing on the and piecing them up or doing wholecars top 2 bottoms,

theres no damage there,

they are parked in the alleys of the citys, bla bla bla

i can go on but you won't see the point, until someone fucks up your property.....

Just RESPECT and BE RESPECTED.

Like that train says, FUCK IT

its ok to do it once, but to live of it, your killing they're profit.

Theres rules to the game.

When the trains are gone, you are to.

If your Graffiti is always moving and dissapearing your NOT A SOLID WRITTING,

Graffiti is CONCRETE

Peqce

:lol: :lol: you're a fucking muppet! i can't stop laughing!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now