Passenger Trains...Flixx from allover

MidniteRun

Some start on the Internet...

The object is not to be the most ahrdcore bomber on the line, the object is to see your stuff rolling the line !! Even if (that's true) some yards are easy, you can't compare walls to trains, just because trains are alive...

The feeling of waiting on a platform and seeing there's some unusu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Some start on the Internet...

Originally posted by MidniteRun

The object is not to be the most ahrdcore bomber on the line, the object is to see your stuff rolling the line !! Even if (that's true) some yards are easy, you can't compare walls to trains, just because trains are alive...

The feeling of waiting on a platform and seeing there's some unusu

The feeling of waiting on a platform and seeing there's some unusual stuff on the train pulling in....just because of that, even if doing a train is walking trhough a park (what's not true, a park is more dangerous !! :lol: ), it's worth hitting it to see it rolling the line !!!!!!!!

http://www.graffitinet.com/img/graffiti/poland/warschau/trains/shok__0wars88876928n.jpg'>

http://www.home.no/madog187/a125A.JPG'>

Just look how it fits on steel.... :crazy:

Re: Some Start On Trains....

Originally posted by TimeHasCome

Im certain that most of these toys learn to paint on Passenger Trains.

From the looks of it, its true, and there mom lets them go out and paint but they have to be back before curfew.

Other then the tuff missions to get up on a certain line and avoid the heavy security, for the most part and the usuall so called train mission is nothing but a walk in the park.

Just climb a fence walk up to it, take a nap in front of it, hit it, or pop open a lid and climb down, walk a few feet and hit it.

You say missions like if its some JAMES BOND SHIT, it aint, only sometimes and on certain lines...

Other then that your clear to go, its not like express ways, where you have to watch out for police and civilians, theres no civilians down there.

JUST LOOK THREW THIS THREAD, Some shit does not deserve to be up on it, some kids learn up on it.

SOME OF IT IS THE FRESHEST SHIT I HAVE SEEN.

Theres a few very nice ones I will Add.

I speak my opinion, But Never HAtred In My VOice..

Peqce and all love.... keep painting, ..

all you know is what youve heard, or seen on a video or in magazines. unless you actually have first hand experience you should really shut the fuck up.

Solid writters Do Concrete Graffiti, the only motion is in the letters and colors

Same to you, thats all you know.

I got some first hand, but for the rest of the countries I know some active writters that give me that scoop.

Im saying this, them trains should be like a CANVAS, do something good on it, NOT FOR TOYS to go out there and learn on it, and heat it up for the rest of them, and cost the line so much money for they're damage.

You can paint trains for ten years, and only trains, and MOST OF THE WRITTERS IN YOUR CITY WOULD HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU UP.

I have rode on the metro rail, it's like an L train here in Florida, for 6 years now, thousands of times, and I have never seen anything on it, or anything ever running.

And thats that numerous writters have hit it up during the years.

That has nothing to do with you guys but I figured I'd share that.

Fuck it, I don't see nothing productive coming out of what I am saying.

I won't change shit your all just stuck on the system.

I wouldn't mind to hit one when down there, but to go from line to line fucking shit up, I won't feel human, thats some coward shit.

Its different on freights, they're all mainly dirty, all rusty, not painted nice from the beginning, with drips or different color patches, there you can compete on them, and go from freight to freight bombing on the and piecing them up or doing wholecars top 2 bottoms,

theres no damage there,

they are parked in the alleys of the citys, bla bla bla

i can go on but you won't see the point, until someone fucks up your property.....

Just RESPECT and BE RESPECTED.

Like that train says, FUCK IT

its ok to do it once, but to live of it, your killing they're profit.

Theres rules to the game.

When the trains are gone, you are to.

If your Graffiti is always moving and dissapearing your NOT A SOLID WRITTING,

Graffiti is CONCRETE

Peqce

Re: Solid writters Do Concrete Graffiti, the only motion is in the letters and colors

Same to you, thats all you know.

I got some first hand, but for the rest of the countries I know some active writters that give me that scoop.

Im saying this, them trains should be like a CANVAS, do something good blah, blah, blah...

Graffiti is CONCRETE

Peqce

please show credentials. your points and lectures and boring bullshit means nothing without credibility behind your statements. if you can't provide any, fuck off until further notice or hit the brickslayers for the concrete.

Re: Solid writters Do Concrete Graffiti, the only motion is in the letters and colors

Its different on freights, they're all mainly dirty, all rusty, not painted nice from the beginning, with drips or different color patches, there you can compete on them, and go from freight to freight bombing on the and piecing them up or doing wholecars top 2 bottoms,

theres no damage there,

they are parked in the alleys of the citys, bla bla bla

i can go on but you won't see the point, until someone fucks up your property.....

Just RESPECT and BE RESPECTED.

Like that train says, FUCK IT

its ok to do it once, but to live of it, your killing they're profit.

Theres rules to the game.

When the trains are gone, you are to.

If your Graffiti is always moving and dissapearing your NOT A SOLID WRITTING,

Graffiti is CONCRETE

Peqce

:lol: :lol: you're a fucking muppet! i can't stop laughing!

PIECE Or LEAVE ME IN PEACE

Bla Bla BLAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's NO KING SHIT..........

90% Of them are 95% ONE COLOR and GETTUPP LOOKING.

Until Then, PIECE

And you act like you know, talking shit about me because of my opinion will get you noWHERE but LOST>.....

less then 70% OF ALL GRAFFITI is POSTED ONLINE, ESPECIALLY ON 12oz.

Yes theres 100000's of pictures, but not all, not nearly half...

And if all you know is whats on the NET< then you know not alot of TRUTH.

I STAY ON THE STREETS,

WHERE GRAFFITI EXISTS, LASTS, STAYS, ORIGINATED, AND BELONGS

TOP That....

Re: PIECE Or LEAVE ME IN PEACE

Bla Bla BLAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's NO KING SHIT..........

90% Of them are 95% ONE COLOR and GETTUPP LOOKING.

Until Then, PIECE

And you act like you know, talking shit about me because of my opinion will get you noWHERE but LOST>.....

less then 70% OF ALL GRAFFITI is POSTED ONLINE, ESPECIALLY ON 12oz.

Yes theres 100000's of pictures, but not all, not nearly half...

And if all you know is whats on the NET< then you know not alot of TRUTH.

I STAY ON THE STREETS,

WHERE GRAFFITI EXISTS, LASTS, STAYS, ORIGINATED, AND BELONGS

TOP That....

Haha.. Are you fucking kidding? You must be mental to hate on this shit!

And what the fuck is that shit about less than 70% of all graffiti is posted online? I really thought that ALL graffiti was posdted online, guess i'm wrong.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

SPEAK TRUTH - HUSH YOUTH

Yeah A Cop, in FLORIDA, Right!!!!!!!

Yeah thats right, less then 70% of all graffiti is posted ONLINE.

If in your city or country its different, then theres not enough Graffiti.

What you think all the writters, go out with cans and a camera, wrong.

And all of your favorite writters, have a fat ass album of pictures you have never seen from them.

SPEAK THE TRUTH - HUSH THE YOUTH

Re: SPEAK TRUTH - HUSH YOUTH

Yeah A Cop, in FLORIDA, Right!!!!!!!

Yeah thats right, less then 70% of all graffiti is posted ONLINE.

If in your city or country its different, then theres not enough Graffiti.

What you think all the writters, go out with cans and a camera, wrong.

And all of your favorite writters, have a fat ass album of pictures you have never seen from them.

SPEAK THE TRUTH - HUSH THE YOUTH

Unfortunately thanks to graff forums cops know more about grafiiti than most graff artists. Its unfair that tax money is being used to pay idiots like this guy.

SPEAK THE TRUTH - YOUR TRYING TO - HUSH THE YOUTH

Originally posted by 210006

yeah, its not like they want to run the trains that are bombed.. they just dont have a choice, either they run with graffiti or they dont run at all, which is a pretty bad thing when your business is to transport people.. (-;

This is right mentality. Americans let the companies decide what runs....... while Europeans impose on the companies making trains run.