the fucking phone won't stop fucking ringing....fuck ***friday 14th may 2oo4***

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Saturday: Roy Jones Jr./Antonio Tarver fight.

Dammit, here’s what I’ll do: (hopefully) link up with former girl of mine, drink, do shrooms and watch the fight as well as hockey. That sounds like a plan.

Friday - Wait for my mom to come pick my stuff up, finish packing, THEN BUY MY TICKET OUTTA HERE..Hang out with homiez and hopefully nail the ex before i leave

Sat - Tie up all loose ends, hang with friends...get drunk in Vancouver for one last time

Sunday - I"M OUTTY

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

That doesn't matter, because I don't come here on the weekends. I am one of 12oz's 9-5 motherfuckers.

Shit, man – happy birthday…I was just discussing this with my friend yesterday…how 28 is the last good year…so make the most of it, b! I got some time left, still. Anyway, I’ll be sure to save and drink a beer or two in your name on Sunday.

Originally posted by EarMuffs

Sunday - I"M OUTTY

uh ohhhh. trouble in the city!

friday-get some fucking sleep. i've been out thursday. he is also buying us dinner. then we'll have a relaxing friday night.

sat-work on zine and art. get laid.

sun-movie night at friends house. get laid.

Originally posted by Weapon X

Dammit, here’s what I’ll do: (hopefully) link up with former girl of mine, drink, do shrooms and watch the fight as well as hockey. That sounds like a plan.

Sounds like a recipe for disaster/time of your life.

Originally posted by EarMuffs

Friday - Wait for my mom to come pick my stuff up, finish packing, THEN BUY MY TICKET OUTTA HERE..Hang out with homiez and hopefully nail the ex before i leave

Sat - Tie up all loose ends, hang with friends...get drunk in Vancouver for one last time

Sunday - I"M OUTTY

Does this mean no more earmuffs/ttboy/ink lunatic photos of awesome nights out?

Originally posted by Hoblow

Sounds like a recipe for disaster/time of your life.

Haha, that girl can’t phase me! Even though she is the one who broke my heart years ago. Here’s to hoping Jones Jr. wins. Also, shrooms is a good way to feel out the vibes (including sexual/emotional tensions), so I’ll use the high accordingly.

EarMuffs – *nevermind, I gotcha.

Originally posted by Devilush

uh ohhhh. trouble in the city!

friday-get some fucking sleep. i've been out thursday. he is also buying us dinner. then we'll have a relaxing friday night.

sat-work on zine and art. get laid.

sun-movie night at friends house. get laid.

I wish i got put these 2 words on my list so easily lol :o

friday>>>>>>>>

*go by mommas after work and eat broccoli soup....which i've been CRAVING like a mad woman.

*go to home depot for the 2o millionth time this month and pick up primer and paint to paint over old apt (sucks!)

*pick up lover and pick up groceries.

Saturday>>>>>>>>>

*go to old place and paint. and paint. and paint. and paint.

*I really want to see troy at night, we'll see.

Sunday>..>>>>>>>>>

I don't know yet!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy:

Archived