pro-life. anti-human.

Zaius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

As much as I know our existance is killing earth, I'm not going to say anything against people because I am a person. And sorry but I enjoy living. What population control? I'm sorry, but we have to kill these people only. Ain't that what hitler said?

Shit I' mean, they say that drinkable water will be about gone in 10-20 years. People fail to realize the earth won't last forever. Regardless of how we are helping it's downfall. People should just not have anymore kids.

Natural selection was natures safeguard against over population but we disabled even that with all of our technology.

Hitler said to kill certain people but that would never work because the people I think are unnecessary would be different from who you think are unnecessary.

Also interesting to note Mark Twain's section on human diseases. We do have a plethora of diseases, and I'm willing to bet that many of them came from eating diseased animals. After all we are omnivorous. Seems our appetite would rival the diversity of our minds. Perhaps humans could be seen as the collection tank of all the diseases of the flora and fauna of the world. I'm sure we provide a rare opportunity for the highly mutable viruses and germs of the world.

I guess that's the price we pay for being ...

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!!

Archived