rich people's garbage?

I R NET GANG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hell yes.

With the influx of rich yuppies in my once considered "ghetto" neighborhood, me and my mom find all the goods.

I found a brand new red coffee table, a HUGE wooden bookshelf, nightstands, chairs, desks.....

I love it.

My mom says every Sunday morning when she walks her dog down the alley she finds something new.

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

You WILL get prosecuted for that shit. You're defacing private property, which just happens to belong to a multi-million dollar retail corporation. This IS channel zero by the way. So don't bring up graffiti how graffiti is vandilism, too.

Hi, can I bother you by asking what in the fuck you are talking about???? Where did i mention graffiti???And I highly doubt they would take it to court that I was taking someones garbage...although they could.Maybe in some hick town in idaho where there are more cops then citizens.

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

No.

You could get in a mess for cutting a lock. It's there for a purpose.

Yea i realize that....I was asking where you got graffiti from because I didnt mention it at all...?

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

labeling.

learn how to spell, ya fuck up...

Damn I forgot an E. Man I am such a fuckup. I hate my life. Maybe I should talk like you...let me try.. iight mang i jus chillen wit mah peeps but my moms was like 'yo dawg get the fcuk off my couch fo mayne' but i was all like 'yo ma y u gotta be like dat fo' so she kick my honkey ass off n i was like daymne yo dat shiet was illin so i be on da computer now holler

ITS WORKING YA HOO!!!

• 5 weeks later...
Originally posted by eseLokE1uno

yeah big stores like best buy have compacters for the trash the other messed up items stay indoors and get shipped out to a warehouse, only way to steal that shit is if you work there.

Yeah, compacters are bad news. People have actually been arrested for dumpstering shit. Fucking dirty crusty hippies.

We get all our stereo equipment from the trash, it's sweet. We've gotten like 5 recievers, a couple CD players, a TV or two, all kinds of shit. I remember when those shaped parabolic skis came out everyone threw out their straight ones, now I've got about 10 pairs of skis. Furniture is good too.

Archived