Let Me Evaluate Your Current Hairstyle

DR+DELUSION

from the desk of DR+DELUSION's secretary:

due to the absurd amount of unhealthy substances the doctor has consumed today, combined with his obsession with the irrational notion that his life is in a perpetual downward spiral, the doctor will be absent from this board until his condition improves.

please keep him in your thoughts.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DR+DELUSION

devilush you get an A++++++++++++. the colors and highlights are subtle and SEXY. when you wear it straight, it frames your face wery well, and you have very nice bone structure in your face (i know a thing o two about bone structure, i'm a hollywood platic surgeon when i wanna be.) i think the straight look goes perfectly with the classy casual business attire you sport to work. i could see you in a yuppie bar sipping on a watermelon martini, dominating the scene with your nonchalant and un-hung-up attitude. if you take up smoking OCCASIONALLY, it will add to the appeal, despite the filthy nature of the habit.

when it's curly, the cuteness factor increases by 1 bazillion percent. it just makes you look like a cute and fun person.

the only drawback about your hair is that it encourages lewd behavior from scumbags who want to have buttsex with you. keep up the "i don't take no shit" mindset and you'll be fine.

wow! you're so sweet! thanks. it made my day for sure. i sometimes do curl my hair and i have pics too.

hahaha loved that you called me a yuppie.

Guest imported_Tesseract

haha, word DR+

it seems you know more than the average new member;)

No hair products used besides shampoo, and as the summer kicks in they indeed get lighter and lighter....i smoke packs a day so one goes for the doctor.

j.handsome, its been five months but i gave em a brave chop (esp the front) some weeks ago..i decided that having them messing with my eyes irritates the fuck out of me plus i really dont when them longer than that.

Now, is it just me or my flick and devs really look good together?:D

colorwise at least

Originally posted by seeking

dlush,

remember when we used to exchange emails?

yeah, i dropped the ball on that one, big time.

ha.

that pic is really dope.

(but you know that.)

seeking no matter what, i still love you even if we stopped writing emails. we get caught up in life too much dont cha say?

p.s. thanks for the compliment. taken sincerely.

indeed we do.

reality tends to destroy the pefection of the world inside our heads (and the world we briefly share with others).

sounds all poetic an emo don't it?

oops.

it's funny when i stop and think about the whole thing though. it feels like a secret joke that no one else even knows exists, much less finds any reason to laugh at. not that i'm laughing, but you know what i mean.

;)

Originally posted by seeking

reality tends to destroy the pefection of the world inside our heads (and the world we briefly share with others).

i know eactly what you mean.

its funny because we can still think about it and smile.

Originally posted by <KEY3>

I kept reading this thread as

"Let Me Evaluate Your Current HANDSTYLE"

perhaps a new thread?

oh no, not in this section. you have to go to a section were people acctualy do graffiti for that thread.

hahaha! funny everytime devilush posts a pic of herself (or even half a pic at that) all these dudes jock the shit out of her...venus gots the love potion...hahaha

make all these boys send you money if they want to see more pics of you girl...you'll be bankin'!

and she says only creepy old men look her way...pshhhh...whatever!

;)

Originally posted by slave_one

hahaha! funny everytime devilush posts a pic of herself (or even half a pic at that) all these dudes jock the shit of her...venus gots the love potion...hahaha

make all these boys send you money if they want to see more pics of you girl...you'll be bankin'!

;)

heh, i don't jock a single chick in this world. also, im a cheap bastard until i talk to a girl for bout a year. by then i got they mind warped and under control. just how i like em.

Originally posted by slave_one

hahaha! funny everytime devilush posts a pic of herself (or even half a pic at that) all these dudes jock the shit of her...venus gots the love potion...hahaha

;)

hahah for some reason i thought tease had posted this. geez i'm out of it today!

eh its just my lips so i dont care much for it. at least its not the last one i posted!

if i ask boys for money, you get half for the idea honey.

(rhymin.)

Originally posted by Tesseract

since my update on the growing hair thread got lost in the meltdown

shit, tess. your picture is fucking hot as hell. you are wearing a good fuck face.

cough.

Guest imported_Tesseract

HAHAHAHAHAHA, shiieet! a good fuck face!!!

you go girl!!

did you ever got my email?

Guest imported_Tesseract

i thought you were just being rude...

:D

i see two yellow arrows right now, get on it

Archived