I OWN A SLINGSHOT!

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ODS-1

I fugured out how to make one of those slings that you swing around in a circle and then let it rip. I want a rist rocket though.

that's a sling. those are cool. my dad made one for me when i was little. i hit myself in the face with it.:(

theo, i think its just called a sling. its so easy to make and they fuckin work. cut a piece of leather into an oval. maybe different material would work, i dont know. poke 2 holes, attach some good rope to the ends, like thick bootlaces. make a loop on one string to put your finger through. try not to hit yourself in the face while you swing it.

When i lived next door to a park, i used to chop down so many trees to get the Y shape for a sling shot as a kid. then i would get these big elastic bands from egg crates tape em on, tie leather on the end and shoot things. Once at a friends we were shooting a card board box, then BAM! all of a sudden a window broke, his mum threw all the sling shots in the bin, yet on the way out, we all got them back again except for the kids whos house it was, i got it! it was a wicked sling shot too, so i threw mine away and kept his :lol:

i tried using one of these but like all instruments that require precision i could never get it right. snapping the projectile against my hand dropping it on my foot etc. can't seem to ever hit anything with the bee bee gun either, believe me i tried. HA. i can't seem to focus enough to ever hit anything, which is probably better.

you nigs are all straight puss.

we had a three man slingshot last summer and it was amazing.

we'd go down to the beach all day and get drunk and shoot waterballoons and food up and down the beach. hours of endless fun and most people had a good sense of humor about it.

theres this crotchety old fuckin bastard bum we've seen around before and he's a total cock.

we saw him laying in the sand one day and we shot a whole piece of kfc right at him. as it flew through the air it attracted the attention of about a hundred seagulls and the chicken breast landed right next to him. the fuckin bastard wound up getting mobbed by hundreds of dirty gulls clawing at each other of this piece of meat. we almost fucking died.

guy probably thought he walked right into hitchcock's book.

real saggin's wonk

http://www.blowgunsnw.com/waterballoon/waterballon.gif'>

Archived