Lust's Work

VandeLust

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so what do you use for your coloring then? what brush/settings? im good with photoshop, but all ive ever used it for was photo editing/graphic design stuff. i've never tired to make something that looks painted with it.

you know of any good tutorials for that kind of stuff?

I Just Use The Regular Brush Tool Size 5 Or 10 Maybe Even 12And Set Opacity For The Brushes Alot And Make Different Layers All The Time..And No i Dont Know Any Turtorials I Learned All Of It On My Own..Most Of The Magic Of The Pictures Start In Illistrator

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

:lol:

yo, so how do you get all the dope shading and stuff? and what setting do you use in illustrator, to make the lines so dope?

that panda shit is serious ill. i'm realllly feeling it. you do dope stuff. i'm sorry for doubting you homie.

That's some tight work Lust.

It looks like you took a little slack in this thread and stepped up. You definately have some skills and have probably been drawing for years but just recently decided to venture into the aerosol.

Post more....

GEEZ

dude i cant wait to see this.

From what I've seen already shit is TIGHT.

Lust drop some knowledge on the photoshop steez, ive been using PS for years and still cant come up with ill shit like that.

Hey VANDELUST, I had to register here to tell you how awesome an artist you are. All those people who said you copied, they're just jealous because you got the skills and they don't. Listen, I'm lookin for an artist who can draw awesome stuff like you. You interested in paid work?

hope to hear from you soon

Originally posted by seeking

i gotta agree....the level of work is incredibly inconsistent. what's the deal?

i'd like to see a drawing of a panda bear, balancing on one leg on top of a chair, also balancing on one leg, with a very tiny umbrella being held above his head. i would like it to be of comparable quality as the above painting. it doesnt have to be as detailed, or completed, but if you did them both, i'll be able to tell.

if i dont get one, i'll assume you are biting and i'll ban you for being a sucker.

Damn, thats a good one!

Wait!?

Animeman, why'd you take away that link to the panda?? straight up evidence. man i hope the rest of these people didn't just see that. damn lust....better watch out homes.

Edit

ok, the link's from animeman^(on my computer history)

i'd just like an explanation...:confused: :( :o

http://www.sonsofthestorm.com/warcraft_sam...amwise027c.html

i was shocked. . . . . . . . :eek:

Re: Wait!?

Originally posted by Fate2*88

Animeman, why'd you take away that link to the panda?? straight up evidence. man i hope the rest of these people didn't just see that. damn lust....better watch out homes.

Edit

ok, the link's from animeman^(on my computer history)

i'd just like an explanation...:confused: :( :o

http://www.sonsofthestorm.com/warcraft_sam...amwise027c.html

i was shocked. . . . . . . . :eek:

nah.. i realized the sarcasm going around and i changed it. but w/e.. :

Archived