Lust's Work

VandeLust

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i gotta agree....the level of work is incredibly inconsistent. what's the deal?

i'd like to see a drawing of a panda bear, balancing on one leg on top of a chair, also balancing on one leg, with a very tiny umbrella being held above his head. i would like it to be of comparable quality as the above painting. it doesnt have to be as detailed, or completed, but if you did them both, i'll be able to tell.

if i dont get one, i'll assume you are biting and i'll ban you for being a sucker.

Originally posted by seeking

i gotta agree....the level of work is incredibly inconsistent. what's the deal?

i'd like to see a drawing of a panda bear, balancing on one leg on top of a chair, also balancing on one leg, with a very tiny umbrella being held above his head. i would like it to be of comparable quality as the above painting. it doesnt have to be as detailed, or completed, but if you did them both, i'll be able to tell.

if i dont get one, i'll assume you are biting and i'll ban you for being a sucker.

As you wish master Seeking Ill have it up by tomorrow or the day after fine with you?

that's fine.

i'm not trying to be a dick, but i specifically stood up for you, then i check this thread and see something from someone calling you out for biting. then i look at the level of the stuff you were posting before, vs. the last couple things that you've posted, and not only are they different styles, but they are incredibly different talent levels.

maybe it is your stuff, and if so, i'll happily give you credit.

if not though, that is some seriously wack shit.

of course i will, i just said i 'happily' would.

think of it this way, if you don't prove yourself, people will always snicker about how you stole your stuff. if you come off proper here, no one can say anything. (plus, you'll have an awesome drawing of a panda bear on a chair, wtih an umbrella; win - win!)

That Angel/Harpy character is dope. But... Like the others... I don't think you did it. And I wonder about that last one STARZ posted...

I don't know... I don't even want to think about it.

===================================

Let's talk about something else. For instance, your painted work. I think your painted work is better than your paper work. For some strange reason, they seem to have better letters. But I know the reason... The reason why your painted lettters are better than the shit you sketched is because with paint, you don't go nuts with the extensions. You don't go nuts because you can't. [your can control] Keep it simple like your painted shit. If you keep that up, you'll be set.

OH, and the RED PAINTED LUST is in need of an outline. Did you forget it or was that your intension? You're in WST?

Keep the (semi-simple) painted shit coming.

peace!

ok guys ive seen my friend here do amazing work..it all depends on how much time he spends on something..something quick isn't that detailed and stuff..but when he's acually taking his time and spending time on every detail stuff comes out dope.....but he's incredibly good with color..ive seen it with my own two eyes..he's gotten very good in very short time..

but we all shall see the "truth" i guess

dr.goe i get what your saying, but i have been an artist for a long time. i can tell off the back if someone is copying or just stealing someone elses work. there are absolutely no similarities in the skill level of his digital work and paper work. in his paperwork he has no fundamentals(anatomy, color,line work etc.), but when he "creates" something on the computer he is suddenly a master at these skills. stop sticking up for this fake ass nigga.

well, that's not exactly a bear balancing on one leg, ontop of a chair, also on one leg, but it is a panda with an umbrealla, and it's pretty fucking slick, so i'll go ahead and call that enough proof. even if you did 'bite' someone elses work, you're obviously capable of doing dope shit yourself, so whatever. this is me giving you complete respect. nice job.

are you doing the whole thing in photoshop or what? you got one of those fancy pen things or something?

I Got The Sketch I Did Of It To If You Want Me To Post That Also. Oh And It Aint Balancing On One Yet..Cause Its Unfinished..I Was Just Posting It To Show You That I Aint Backing Out Of The Deal..Imma Finish It Anyways Because I Dont Wanna Do It For Nothing.. And Its Draw By Hand Then Scanned In Then Its Tooken Into Adobe Illistrator To Make THe Lines Cleaner And Crisp. Then I Import It Into Adobe 9.0 Then Color It In..Its A Long Process Thats Why It Aint Finished...

Damn, that is nice. I seriously thought that you were a fraud. *Props*

Vandelust, I normally don't do this but... "Do you have AIM"? Just a few questions I would like to ask.

A few hundred.

EDIT*

Just in case you don't like handling out your sn or something. My AIM is bboyxlonglegs. Ignore the gayness of the screenname. But I doubt you'll catch me online. I barely go on nowadays. And if anyone else wants to "hit me up", feel free for whatever reason.

peace!

Archived