NT CREW,UK

Type Here

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by 2rotten@Dec 16 2004, 11:57 AM

i was in attendance.

it was a good one

and is worth purchasing.

the best british graff video eva........

was utter madness hundreds of writers not even one argument.

Didnt agree with the bar prices though........

one for the stocking....

Originally posted by bleeeeegh@Dec 16 2004, 10:58 PM

Anyone else's dvd fuck up? Mine skips, the extras wont play.. time to get it swapped methinks

Word bleeeeegh...real glad you mentioned that. The extra's dont work on mine, it skips, and worst of all I cant play 'England:Part 1'

Are graphotism responsable for distribution? Any idea who I'd call to complain?!

Originally posted by dillenger@Dec 19 2004, 03:08 AM

so, has anyone actually got a copy that works? i dont wanna be spendin £20 (£20?!?!?!) on a dvd that donst really work. anywhere in london sell it over the counter? anyway, im buzzin to hear that TPG showed up.....

they were probably there to check who's doing what plots and not to say hello :haha:

Originally posted by shadowman@Dec 20 2004, 01:15 PM

when i went to the to see it on the big screen i could of swarn it was playing up a bit to, skipping and that.. shodyness

I have a feeling they didn't play the same copy at the premier as they were selling...so don't think it would be related.

Haven't got the dvd yet so can't say whether it skips or not, but quality of content wise I'd still reccomend it...

Guest imported_b0b

Only person I know who got a copy had the same troubles as everyon else and couldn't get England part 1 to play. Looks like technical difficulties.

just read this on the Graphotism forum. how i came to be on there god only knows...

dunno if its THE Julio himself either. it probably is...

JULIO

Sunday

19-12-2004

8:56:30 PM

"What's the matter with you lot? If your dvd does not work give them (by 'them' he probably means Graphotism Dist. - andy) a call and they'll exchange it for you. It's simple! The dvd is duplicated using the latest technology out there. It will NOT work on a Playstation or a PC dvd player (it will work on an Apple using the latest player software). Depending on what home player you're trying to play it on it may not work at 100%. It's designed to play on dvd players no older than 2years with the latest software. I'll say it again - if it does not work they will exchange it for you for one that does - no charge - no hassle - no fuss. Simple. And one final thing - watch it before you chat about it - you can't tell people what you think of it without seeing it first!"

^^wow, how wack is that, a dvd which wont work on dvd players such as laptops and playstations??

i dunno bout you lot, but being a student i ONLY have a laptop to play dvds so why should i buy one whichi cant watch?

seriously, i thought computers were more likely to be able to play fucked up dvds than the home systems?

Being a bit of a digital video/dvd buff i can personally say that what that julio geezer has written is bollocks. (contains 100% nerd review of dvd)

Ive got a copy of the dvd and have tried it on the following:

1) My most powerful dvd player (laser-wise) - I got halfway through England part 1, dvd froze. Extras didnt play, skipped quite a bit in places

2) Other standard dvd player (bout 3 different ones) - England part 1 didnt play at all. Extras dont work again, skipping all over.

3) 'Latest Software' player on a Mac. Got as far as number 1 ^^,.

4) *edit* Also tried it on a playstation. Didnt even get to the menu without having to do it yourself. Pretty much the same playback as 2

I also tried to rip it onto my computer (just to check if it would work obviously :innocent: ) And used various software. The worst of which wouldnt even start copying it and the best showed that the disc itself had a few thousand errors on it.

I dont know what sort of dvd wouldnt work on a PC dvd drive and would work on standard dvd players... thats rubbish as well.

Just so people know whats going on and dont get misinformed some bollox by someone who thinks they know what theyre on about.

Also im in no way putting the dvd down, the film itself is well worth the money if you can get a dvd that works.

i also just found another post from someone on the graphotism forum :

So why is it Graphotism Urban Media is still distributing faulty dvd's to people who have paid over £20's for them still???....everyone i know who has the dvd has had problems with it, i took my copy to dixons where a friend works yesturday and played it on a 'SAMSUNG DVD-P345D'DVD Player which everyone knows is one of the latest released DVD players and retails for around £120 and....

It still doesn't work.

What confirms the fact that if we send our DVD's back we will be granted working ones or that you'll send us back anything at all?...you've already proved your loyalty to your customers by continuing to ship faulty dvd's to your mail order customers when the problem has been fowarded to you.

What have you got to say for yourself about this one??

-------------------------------------------------------------

there was no reply after this post

Yeah we had it working on a ps2. Thing is, england part 1 wouldnt play which was the best part in it i thought. Im not sure if that bit with the slamdoor and driver/trackie was in that (think it was) It was skippy as fuck too. Most of the foriegn sections worked fine though, as did the adverts at the start... lol.

Originally posted by bleeeeegh@Dec 20 2004, 08:24 PM

Yeah we had it working on a ps2. Thing is, england part 1 wouldnt play which was the best part in it i thought. Im not sure if that bit with the slamdoor and driver/trackie was in that (think it was) It was skippy as fuck too. Most of the foriegn sections worked fine though, as did the adverts at the start... lol.

Fucking bastards! I'm writing to watchdog about this. :hatred:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: graphotism still up to the old tricks, feel sorry for everyone who got conned into buying it, i like some of the nts stuff, especially anie, but i think its a big shame for them to be down with graphotism...ruined there crew really i bet the videos good as well, just a shame about having such a corrupt wank distributor. cant expect no better though can yer.......

Archived