NT CREW,UK

Type Here

Originally posted by kitchen roll+Dec 11 2005, 12:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kitchen roll - Dec 11 2005, 12:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-midas_ups@Dec 10 2005, 06:08 PM

i have respect for the amount of steel they do, and i  like 50% of there shit, but they sound like a bunch of nobheads.

too true. ive never met any of them so therefore i cant go on the stories ive heard form others, but theres so many from various people, you just assume these things of the person/people from nt

[/b]

Dont 'assume' anything.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by asew6@Dec 11 2005, 02:06 AM

u wana see a real graff crew chek DDS, but still i kinda still have a bit of rating for the NT's styles cause they are the best at what they do.and thers no denying they got paintin skils,... they should just start evolving there styles from pretty boy graphic to dirty gheto city styles if u know what i mean :s

what i hate is the fact that every dub i look at , reminds me of some proper bumpkin way graffiti,like the shit u see out in the villages and shit

they probably think they got alot of haters, but u gota realise ppl are hating for areason

time to move on if i was them,cause they got the skils if they started to rok nice letters they could b one of englands best

but as long as they cary on doing what they are doing ppl will hate

dude, i hear what your saying but i think you got it twisted, you obviously prefer the dds kinda style for its grimey feel and thats cool, but to say that a crew, world renound fot its style, should change to this style you suggest is crazy, nt are big in what they do, dds are big in what they put up, leave it at that. people will always have different oppinions on things, especialy art related areas. just because you think their style is getting old doesnt mean they should change jsut for you.

dont take this the wrong way coz i aint after beef, just one person expressing another opinion.

Originally posted by taste_125+Dec 14 2005, 04:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (taste_125 - Dec 14 2005, 04:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-asew6@Dec 11 2005, 02:06 AM

u wana see a real graff crew chek DDS, but still i kinda still have a bit of rating for the NT's styles cause they are the best at what they do.and thers no denying they got paintin skils,... they should just start evolving there styles from pretty boy graphic to dirty gheto city styles if u know what i mean :s

what i hate is the fact that every dub i look at , reminds me of some proper bumpkin way graffiti,like the shit u see out in the villages and shit

they probably think they got alot of haters, but u gota realise ppl are hating for  areason

time to move on if i was them,cause they got the skils if they started to rok nice letters they could b one of englands best

dude, i hear what your saying but i think you got it twisted, you obviously prefer the dds kinda style for its grimey feel and thats cool, but to say that a crew, world renound fot its style, should change to this style you suggest is crazy, nt are big in what they do, dds are big in what they put up, leave it at that. people will always have different oppinions on things, especialy art related areas. just because you think their style is getting old doesnt mean they should change jsut for you.

dont take this the wrong way coz i aint after beef, just one person expressing another opinion.

[/b]

well said ^

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Shain Caw+Dec 14 2005, 05:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shain Caw - Dec 14 2005, 05:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by taste_125@Dec 14 2005, 04:13 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-asew6@Dec 11 2005, 02:06 AM

they probably think they got alot of haters, but u gota realise ppl are hating for areason

well said ^

[/b]

yea u have a good point i agree,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

just ****'* opinion :haha: :haha: janoh nt style is spastic though gotta confess what a mess, yes i said that in the light that i consider my trhowies even to be better than his full colours, http://www.flickr.com/photos/blackmonkeys . anie used to be sweet before the blind followed the blind ie he went down aroes path i think the only one who realy stuck to good style was asif but he quit unsuprisngly? no beef as i am not renound like nt are nor could i live up to it...sorry just venting my self 2001 were the best years what chaps?

Originally posted by Mr P McCrack+Feb 16 2006, 08:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr P McCrack - Feb 16 2006, 08:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FRESH_FRANK@Feb 8 2006, 11:27 PM

NT'S GRAF IS RETARDED. SORRY BUT IT IS.

Retarded? No matter how much second-hand shit talk people say about NT, they have got to be one of the talentest crews around... Just have a look through this thread again...

Soon this will be all over, well I hope soon...

[/b]

I GOT MY OPINION, YOU GOT YOURS. IN MY OPINION NT'S GRAFF IS FUCKING SPASTICATED AND I DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL. SO THERE YOU GO. EACH TO THEIR OWN.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived